Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would quite like to see them, just perplexed by the desperation of some.

Therefore this thread makes for hilarious viewing.

To UK Freaks - Tom Hardy is on Johnathon Ross tonight - guessing they will mention Batman so could be worth a watch.

To UK Freaks - Tom Hardy is on Johnathon Ross tonight - guessing they will mention Batman so could be worth a watch.

I think the one tonight is a repeat from last saturday and the one with Hardy is this coming saturday.

Really looking forward to this fig not overly fused too wait for v2 aslong as i get one of the 2

Two reasons that didn't work:
1. Any collector worth their salt knows that HT unveils the products before SSC.
2. This wasn't posted at 3 in the morning.:lol

I've seen the proto and it's an exact replica of a scaled down Bane = a regular semi-buff bald dude in army pants, combat vest and a dog's muzzle.

He also comes with a voice chip, but I can't understand a word he says.

i've seen the proto and it's an exact replica of a scaled down bane = a regular semi-buff bald dude in army pants, combat vest and a dog's muzzle.

He also comes with a voice chip, but i can't understand a word he says.

EXTREME accuracy!

Don't count on Sideshow being the first to reveal this guy. HT will do that on their own and Sideshow will have it up the next day like normal.

I think that it's 82 bids of this guy with the bane tattoo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back