Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I could be mis-remembering this but I think one major difference between this figure and V.1 Joker, is that there really seems to be a lot more Bane reference out there leading up to the movie than there was for the Joker. But I could be wrong.

So HT really ought to be able to nail this one out of the gates, given all the Bane reference images that are out there at this point. (Heck, I'm sure many of the talented customizers around these boards are already puting together their own kick-ass Banes.) And as an official license holder, HT must also be getting even more detailed reference directly from Warner Bros.

So if they miss the mark on this one, they've really got no excuses.

As for an eventual DX release ... I think it's too early to tell. I think that all depends on how popular the character ends up being. And, of course, how well their TDKR line sells. (My guess would be "well." :lol) If the character really takes off and folks buy lots of Bane toys, I think it's a safe assumption there will be an eventual DX.

They're making a Dark Knight fighting game with characters from all three Nolan films.

Rachel Dawes' first and second costumes are Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's overpowered and her finishing move is that she explodes.

They're making a Dark Knight fighting game with characters from all three Nolan films.

Rachel Dawes' first and second costumes are Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's overpowered and her finishing move is that she explodes.

:lol

The Maggie Gyllenhaal special Slouch-Attack combo will pwn all opponents.

Hard.

:impatient: tonight is the night for specs yah? :dunno

yeah............. sure...

1492-yeah-sure.png

Screw Bane, I want to see DX 2.0 Jerker.

Love the fact they used the covers of Empire magazine for the teaser.

But I'm chewing my nails down to the elbow waiting for the full spec and pics...

Love the fact they used the covers of Empire magazine for the teaser.

But I'm chewing my nails down to the elbow waiting for the full spec and pics...

:lol

It's because there aren't any other official promo items to use yet, they've previewed the damn thing so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back