Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

398408_10150550355607344_58690437343_9123989_1935283127_n.jpg

Nah, I doubt we see Bane for a while now. A good week longer at least. They don't want to lose out on Fury's hype. Just letting you guys know to not hope for "Today right!?!" for another week at least :lol

Nah, I doubt we see Bane for a while now. A good week longer at least. They don't want to lose out on Fury's hype. Just letting you guys know to not hope for "Today right!?!" for another week at least :lol

Bane was teased first, but I guess they are saving the best for last.

Samuel L Jackson is a god, along with Morgan Freeman.... Wheres our Lucious Fox figures!?
Thanks Jamie! :) I drew it at half four in the morning :lol

____ you BM, ____ you. :lol

I'm just sick of seeing the "Today!" posts so I figured I'd rub it in that its going to be at least 1 more week. Or you can mathematically prove he'll come on Date X based on Fury's reveal to the Avengers' release date and then apply that to Bane and TDKR :lol

Samuel L Jackson is a god, along with Morgan Freeman.... Wheres our Lucious Fox figures!?
Thanks Jamie! :) I drew it at half four in the morning :lol

Damn straight! I love them! We desperately need a proper Lucious figure...TDK maybe? :pray:

Great work though, you have some serious talent (especially drawing at 4 AM :lol) Do a Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury sketch tonight :D!

I'm just sick of seeing the "Today!" posts so I figured I'd rub it in that its going to be at least 1 more week. Or you can mathematically prove he'll come on Date X based on Fury's reveal to the Avengers' release date and then apply that to Bane and TDKR :lol

It's all part of the plan.....

:lol

Damn straight! I love them! We desperately need a proper Lucious figure...TDK maybe? :pray:

Great work though, you have some serious talent (especially drawing at 4 AM :lol) Do a Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury sketch tonight :D!

If I drew Sam Jackson, it'd have to be him as Jules from Pulp Fiction... Best movie ever. But yeah, thanks :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back