Hot Toys Batman (1989) Batmobile (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember ordering this rather quickly, not sure why it's taking so long to get. I just got my Batman and Batmobile pushed to next month.
Just got mine a week ago from Sideshow…. I was one of the last to order it just before it sold out. I am sure they will ship the rest soon. Still waiting for Batman.

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg

Without the cocoon of the 1sr release, they managed to reduce drastically the size of the box.
The first one looked like a fridge…😅

Got my invoice for this from Popcultcha and that's relatively early tbh. Anyway I'm super broke rn so don't know if i can really get this.

Seems HT changed a little bit the color and finish of the the side pods adding more blue and silver accents and less weathering.
IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

2013 version (pic of mine)

IMG_5344.jpeg

for those who received their, do you confirm?

Last edited:
Has anyone put this into the Moducase Sixth110? I stupidly preordered this case through Sideshow based on the dimensions listed. Unfortunately they were the outer and not the inner dimensions. Using the inner dimensions height is no problem, length should have an extra half inch or so, width is too close to call but I think may be an 1/8th to a 1/4 inch too narrow.

If someone could provide me some peace of mind so that I don't lose my NRD cancelling it I would really appreciate it.

Has anyone put this into the Moducase Sixth110? I stupidly preordered this case through Sideshow based on the dimensions listed. Unfortunately they were the outer and not the inner dimensions. Using the inner dimensions height is no problem, length should have an extra half inch or so, width is too close to call but I think may be an 1/8th to a 1/4 inch too narrow.

If someone could provide me some peace of mind so that I don't lose my NRD cancelling it I would really appreciate it.

I don’t have one of these HT Bmobiles so I can’t comment on that specifically. But I do have something to share about putting something like that into a Sixth110 Moducase that you may find helpful.

I made a similar mistake when selecting a Moducase size that would accommodate my Jazzinc ‘66 Batmobile. I picked the 110 because it was cheaper and _technically_ would accommodate the car. But the reality was that I had to deal with a _really_ tight fit just putting the car into the case. And now that it’s in, it looks cramped, like a sardine in a can.

I’ve since ordered a bunch of their DF120 cases. I’ll use one to replace that too-small 110.

Hope this helps.

I made a similar mistake when selecting a Moducase size that would accommodate my Jazzinc ‘66 Batmobile. I picked the 110 because it was cheaper and _technically_ would accommodate the car. But the reality was that I had to deal with a _really_ tight fit just putting the car into the case. And now that it’s in, it looks cramped, like a sardine in a can.

I’ve since ordered a bunch of their DF120 cases. I’ll use one to replace that too-small 110.

Hope this helps.
Yeah, you gotta give these things a little room to breathe. Fitting and displaying are two different things.

@dondiegomasked and @ZE_501 thank you for the response. I completely agree with your points.

My other issue is floor space though. I didn't have any issues with it sticking out 17.71 inches for the 110. Going up to the DF120 would increase that to 23.6. At that width it would start to intrude into the footpath and risk getting kicked or bumped. Neither my wife or I would be happy with that (for different reasons of course).

If I go the Moducase route it's going to have to be the 110 or nothing.

@dondiegomasked and @ZE_501 thank you for the response. I completely agree with your points.

My other issue is floor space though. I didn't have any issues with it sticking out 17.71 inches for the 110. Going up to the DF120 would increase that to 23.6. At that width it would start to intrude into the footpath and risk getting kicked or bumped. Neither my wife or I would be happy with that (for different reasons of course).

If I go the Moducase route it's going to have to be the 110 or nothing.
I had one for a while, bought a gloss white cabinet to display it on top of. There was enough space to angle it slightly, which really showed off the curves, but of course, space and wives are limiting factors. Particularly wives.

I don’t think there’s a way to double box this. Mine arrived in a brown Hot Toys branded box. Inside was the styrofoam shell that contained the Batmobile. Kinda wish it came in a plain brown box.
Lol wow. So just a box the size of a Christmas tree and a huge Batmobile printed on the side of it sitting on my porch. Great. 🤣🫤

Back