Hot Toys Batman (1989) Batmobile (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempting but I have no space for this. Space I did have I devoted to the Delorean. And just found out Aragorn and payment for a custom outfit both dropping soon.

Yeah, I get it. I'll make room. If I can drop $1,400 on a ****** couch my wife wants like I'm ordering a cheeseburger, this is gonna find a spot. Somehow.

I may hide it until Xmas (surprise!, Merry Xmas to me!) but I'll figure it out. I am considering canceling a preorder or.. Three.. 💀

I got around to finishing setting this thing up and found so many QC issues in the paint. Part of the rear quarter panel was missing the matte finish, the tail fin on the same side is like it's missing paint on the edges, and several noticeable scratches on various spots. I'm a dummy and tried to rub the glossy quarter panel with a microfiber cloth thinking there might be some residue, and now it has swirl marks:cry: . Like look at this....

View attachment 724389
It’s not super bad. Probably noticeable if you got close to it. If it were me I would try airbrushing it.

You can buy a cheap and/or decent airbrush on Amazon. They’re actually a lot easier to use than it seems. Just get a piece of cardboard to practice on it. I actually find it kinda fun when I have h to e time for it.

I’d be too scared to spray paint it though as whenever I spray paint something it splatters paint everywhere. You might be better off leaving it as is.

Back