Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989 NON-JOKER Discussion Thread

Cant you read the title of this topic?

+ ever heard about 'search'? there is a topic for jack joker + pictures!

I wonder how Keaton Batman can be a DX. I can't imagine what accessories it will come with in addition to PERS to make it truly DX.
Anyone have any ideas?

I wonder how Keaton Batman can be a DX. I can't imagine what accessories it will come with in addition to PERS to make it truly DX.
Anyone have any ideas?

Swappable chins with different mouth/facial expressions like the Batman Begins/Dark Knight figures.

Anyone have any ideas?

It is a DX :exactly:

probably an alternate BD head
lots of weapons
batarang
that wonderful toy from the museum
grapple gun
smoke bombs
the weight attachment that Bats uses at the end of the movie to shoot around the Jokers leg .
Shields / stop remote
Possibly a Bruce Wayne Head
the vault where the suit is stored :panic:

its all speculation until we see the 1st pics

Looks like this thread is toast in a couple days... :yess:

I would love for HT to make the suit vault. That would make for a cool display piece.

Maybe they'll include a Wayne sculpt and tux ala DX Joker and cop suit. Just provide a base body and you're good to go.

I would love for HT to make the suit vault. That would make for a cool display piece.

Maybe they'll include a Wayne sculpt and tux ala DX Joker and cop suit. Just provide a base body and you're good to go.

I cant wait to see the figure man! all these ideas are making me more excited :monkey1

I'm not sure they'll do Wayne... but the suit vault could be used to hold the clean cape + cowl while you're using the battle-damaged cape + cowl!

Looks like this thread is toast in a couple days... :yess:

Since this one has taken a focus on the Batman figure itself, this will become the Batman discussion thread until official HT specs and images come out and the official thread goes up, no point opening another thread for a short time about a figure when it's already being talked about here.

Ah, the mod... please change this thread title to: 1/6 Hot Toys Michael Keaton DX BATMAN

Or if you want to keep it uniformed: 1/6 Hot Toys - The Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Ah, the mod... please change this thread title to: 1/6 Hot Toys Michael Keaton DX BATMAN

I will when we have a figure show up. It was already made that essentially before and people wined because they came in expecting details and photos and there was nothing, once there's something I'll put it back.

No one is as wise and enlightened as you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back