Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989 NON-JOKER Discussion Thread

2-3 times earlier??? That's today!!! :yess:

Kermit-Bale.gif

I really hope we get the Returns suit as well, in fact I wouldn't mind a fantastic progression display that starts with the 89 suit and goes through the first 4 films (even Clooney's!) and ends with TDKR which I'm sure will be offered next year in whatever incarnation they take it.

I'm thinking my main man Eddie Wong will have the first and best pics, just like the last three years.

i must be lost here cause his posterous acct hasnt been updated since march. did he start up a new blog?? I really liked his writing and his awesome pics...i would love to see his Batmobile pics!!

i must be lost here cause his posterous acct hasnt been updated since march. did he start up a new blog?? I really liked his writing and his awesome pics...i would love to see his Batmobile pics!!

You sure you're not thinking of Betty Bong or Teddy Schlong.

I really hope we get the Returns suit as well, in fact I wouldn't mind a fantastic progression display that starts with the 89 suit and goes through the first 4 films (even Clooney's!) and ends with TDKR which I'm sure will be offered next year in whatever incarnation they take it.

Yeah that would be awesome if it happened.

W8 when are they gonna reveal keaton bats again ???

Keep it tuned to www.eddiewong.net

I also hope to see the Returns and Forever suits one day. Usually at this show HT gives out new catalogues with new licences listed. I'd love to see the snowy bat symbol among them.

anytime they just reveal the new predator .

Yeah they posted this at the end of their pred tease

"Fans, please visit our specially designed America Theatre themed booth (booth # F18-22, 27-31) at Ani-Com Hong Kong to check out our exciting exhibits and products! Stay tuned with us for more update on our Ani-Com event tomorrow!"

Soooo....hopefully tomorrow :pray::pray::pray:

sweet :D but anicom isnt tomorrow doesnt it start on the 29th ??

sweet :D but anicom isnt tomorrow doesnt it start on the 29th ??

You need to consider the timezone, man.
Also, they're talking about sneak peeks and stuff like this, not content from the actual fair.

ahhhhh right im from Singapore which means same time zone as Hong Kong soooo yeah timezone i will prob be reffering to GMT +8 timing but yeah hope to see Keaton Bats soon and crossing my fingers that he will be a DX :D

Yeah they posted this at the end of their pred tease

"Fans, please visit our specially designed America Theatre themed booth (booth # F18-22, 27-31) at Ani-Com Hong Kong to check out our exciting exhibits and products! Stay tuned with us for more update on our Ani-Com event tomorrow!"

Here we go :panic:

Hi guys just wanted to know when it was confirmed that the Jack Joker is a DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back