Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think a lot of us had the impression it was going to be revealed in the same sense as Joker was - no official specs and pics but he'd be there at the show.

Leaves more to look forward to I guess. We still have the official pics and specs of Joker and Batmobile to come

hmm, if that's the case, and pre-orders are all at the same time, then God help me.

Unless you're paying by paypal does it matter if you're preordering them all at the same time? Otherwise they're only charged when actually shipping to you, no? Of course if they all ship at the same time thats a problem.

That's the question though. They didn't display the figure. They showed a bad picture of it. So, no, they didn't show Batman.:monkey2
Exactly. :lecture

Don't get me wrong though, it was nice to have at least gotten the photo.. but it's the worst case of carrot dangling I've seen in a long time! :lol

I'm on a serious budget these days - but as far as Keaton & Jack are concerned, as soon as they're up for PO.. I'm locking them in without a moment's hesitation. There's no fence sitting with these two!!

WHEN will this be revealed and ready for PO?? I hope this month if not next!!!!!

My guess on release is 1st QTR 2012!!!!!!!!

I hope all three can be ordered the same day. Been saving for them since it was announced and then they threw in the Batmobile as a nice gem. Cant wait.

here you go friends.

look at all those wonderful toys.

251410_10150335958931628_514766627_9987290_5852337_n.jpg

I think I prefer the Batsuit begins which is ppo tommorow. But my ultimate batman display would have the Batsuit begins batman, '89 Joker and Scarecrow (also i would'nt mind a batmobile on the side)

Nah it's just too asian again.

I hope you are being sarcastic, because thats the only picture, and its not even a sharp picture for that matter to conclude anything...let alone comment on "facial features", let alone "facial features from a guy wearing a mask who's face is covered for about 80% or so"

i really want this, but im wary of rubber issues

It's mother ____ing Keaton Batman. This thing could leak rubber like Gumby out on a goddamn Texas heatwave and I'd buy it. It'll be the best Keaton action figure, hell the best Batman action figure for at least 6 months after the release when they announce the DX 2.0 on it.

It's mother ____ing Keaton Batman. This thing could leak rubber like Gumby out on a goddamn Texas heatwave and I'd buy it. It'll be the best Keaton action figure, hell the best Batman action figure for at least 6 months after the release when they announce the DX 2.0 on it.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back