Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

l though it looked pretty good. anyway if that is considered not good then the Hot Toys one will be amazing.

I don't think it looks bad, at all, but I really expect a little bit more from HT.

Sorry if my question sounded like a smartass comment.:peace

I don't think it looks bad, at all, but I really expect a little bit more from HT.

Sorry if my question sounded like a smartass comment.:peace

no probs. after seeing that pic, and now knowing Hot Toys will be better, l think l will pick him up when he is released.

Well it looks like the Hot Toys poll has ended, no results yet though. I'm sure Superman won by a landside (despite being shown anyway) but hopefully Batman and Joker got second place.

I doubt the poll will have any bearing on the order they release these figures though, so who knows if it even matters.

No one can dispute my love for '89 Bats, but there's a distinct possibility that I'll pass on these.

To prove my devotion, I give you this:
melton.jpg

Don't even want to tell you how much I paid for them.

Cool stuff.

But I'm having a hard time getting my head around why you would even consider not getting the HT figures... :thud:

My childhood would not allow me to pass up a chance at a Burton 1:6 Batmobile.

I have to agree, that was probably one of my favorite things about the burton films was the batmobile.

I have to agree, that was probably one of my favorite things about the burton films was the batmobile.

Yeah - I couldn't find the space for a tumbler despite being a Nolan Batman fanboy, but a '89 Batmobile I would simply HAVE to get

Cuban Al Pachino.

I'll give you I & II, but part III was regular ol' Al Pachino.

Cuban Al Pachino but now with a Puerto Rican accent.

Blind Al Pachino. I'd argue Ben Affleck did a better blind man in Daredevil. :lol

A-typical Al Pachino.

Al Pachino with a day job? :lol

Al Pachino teaches a football team.

Detective Al Pachino

Bit more eccentric Detective Al Pachino

Not really. What you just said sounded like someone who's so focused on Al Pachino's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT ASS that he can't see the forest for the trees. He's brilliant in the roles he plays, but with the exception of Godfather 1 and 2 where he was more meek, shy and timid, his portrayals are essentially the same character cast in different occupations.

Pachino, way to go man, way to go :slap

Batman
Joker
Vicki Vale
Joker orange face paint

That's what I think we'll get from this line.

I will buy you a milkshake if Vicki Vale is released... I think we'll see a Ahnold Mr Freeze before that lady gets made :lol

I dunno. My little diecast 1:18 Batmobile looks great... and it takes up a hell of a lot less space. :thud:

I will buy you a milkshake if Vicki Vale is released... I think we'll see a Ahnold Mr Freeze before that lady gets made :lol

I would actually love a 1:6 Arnold Freeze.

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

As lame as the movie was (and as poor as Arnold was as Freeze) I love the Mr. Freeze character, and want him in 1:6.

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

As lame as the movie was (and as poor as Arnold was as Freeze) I love the Mr. Freeze character, and want him in 1:6.

Buy a terminator, strip him, shave off his hair and spray him blue. It'll be a custom worthy of the movie.

from the latest ask! vol.7 on hot toys japan website:

Q7: Do you think we can announce the upcoming release of a Batmobile and Batwing from Batman of Tim Burton?

1/6 version of the Batmobile from Tim Burton? Of course we will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back