Hot Toys: Batman 85 Years Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT hasn't revealed any 1/4 scales for this year and they seem to flip flop between Iron Man, Spider-Man, Batman and Star Wars, the last 4 of which were Iron Man and Star Wars. A 1/4 BvS would be cool ('89 even better although even less likely), but I don't know how realistic that would be if they have the BvS 2.0 and Returns 2.0 still on PO.

If they are going to do Batman this year, it's going to be another TDK isn't it?

Well the TDKR Armory is scheduled for release this month, likely will get pushed to October though.

I think they’re going to cool off on TDK suit after these two armories, don’t see a single release for at least two years.

I also think they’ve cooled off on producing 1:4,
an updated TDK suit would’ve been a sure fire release right? How many 1:4 figures have they done?
If it requires a lot of R&D I don’t think they’ll care enough to do it, especially being 1:4, that’s practically starting from scratch.

Does seem like the list that had Scarecrow on it is right on the money so far - now that one I am really interested in seeing.

Yeah I thought they’d be canned after the second film, hard to believe it’s about to be a trilogy and I haven’t seen any of them. Hard pressed to watch anything new.

Back