Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF6104.jpg

DSCF6114.jpg

DSCF6108.jpg

Think I'll ever be able to get just the Scarecrow for $200 shipped?

I think I would rather do that than pay $350 for the pair.

If it was me and I didn't want both, I would hurry up and get the Scarecrow now for $230ish. I think that really soon you'll be looking at $300+ for him.

Well, I just won and paid $390 shipped for a set. I guess $195 dollars a figure isn't bad considering what they go for on their own.

It's finally over. Still pissed I never got it for my ideal $350 price.

Last edited:
got my set from HK. Got the lowest buy it now I could find on ebay. They shipped it right away and I got it real fast. Great looking set. Agree with most comments the Scarecrow is the star in this set.

Does anyone think this set will jump up in price within a month or two? I really cant afford this set till probably mid november. I guess If I see the prices start to go up i'll just have to settle for Scarecrow :monkey2

It's weird, you still see some $390-400 auctions, but at the same time, people are doing "Buy It Now" for $450.
Conversely, several Scarecrow auctions were selling for higher than available BINs, shipping included. But I reckon that's just the nature of eBay. There's gonna be fluctuation here and there from folks that are impetuous, or who don't do their homework, or are lazy, etc.

I think u see some lower ending auctions due to some of the ending times on some of the auctions for the sets or singles....i picked mine up at like 1am PST

Back