Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessories will eat you alive. I'm glad I already had this one.

crane2.jpg

While the Demon Bats looks really cool, I went ahead and ordered the Scarecrow by himself. I already have the OC Batman and DX02, and have no need of a variant that had 5 seconds of screen time. As money is sparse, I used that extra 175 bucks towards the T1 T-800.

I think I made the right choice. Can't wait to see Scarecrow and OC Bats together!

No, it's stock - right out of the box. My horse was $149, with no figure included. There is no white deco, either.

Hmm, then it must have been the second one:

The first has white on the legs and the second does not. They both appear to have articulation in the legs.

The Dragon horse is as good as it gets in articulated 1/6, and I'm stoked I managed to get one for a bargain basement price. 3 points of articulation on each limb, though the head/neck are fixed. Anyone wanting a horse for their scarecrow should be very happy with it.

DiD's horses have the hair thing going on, but I'm not into the fixed poses and dodgy heads.

Can you really beat something this realistic looking....

2h531ag.jpg

Thought that was real for a moment. The hooves and legs are really well done.

If I had both the money and space for a Tumbler, bat-pod, and bike, I'd also get a horse for Scarecrow. It looks awesome. However, since I don't have either for any of those, I'll happily be enjoying them vicariously through you guys!

Back