Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winners order Scarecrow.

How about this, you order two and in a month or so I'll buy the head, straight jacket and hands of one from you. Deal?

Did I ever tell you that I completed that Blade figure you sold me? Box and all? I'm missing like two hands, that's it... Speaking of which, LMK if you happen to have a spare hand or two sitting around.:wink1:

Awesome! And I would have lots of uses for a Scarecrow with only the body and suit! :rock :lol

Which hand(s) do you need?

I know I need a right trigger hand, and I think both dart gauntlet hands... I'll have to double check.

And now that I think about it I need the handle with blades extended too... I guess I'm not quite as close as I thought. :lol

But I kept some hands for T-800. Not sure if I got rid of them or not, though.

Re: My Scarecrow, he was apparently "accepted" at a Hong Kong Post Office on the 26th, and the most recent update from yesterday is "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

Guy must have shipped using the slowest possible method.

But I kept some hands for T-800. Not sure if I got rid of them or not, though.

Re: My Scarecrow, he was apparently "accepted" at a Hong Kong Post Office on the 26th, and the most recent update from yesterday is "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

Guy must have shipped using the slowest possible method.

You went Scarecrow only, eh?

I'd really like to own a Scarecrow. Perhaps for my birthday if they're still around on eBay but can't swing it myself in the near future. Awesome pics with the horse! I did something similar myself with Matty's 7" figures:

IMG_2045.jpg

Love the Scarecrow, but not that excited about the Demon Batman...however damn completionist in me is trying to talk me into buying both :gah:

Back