Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crane?

NO, SCARECROW....

crane1.jpg

crane2.jpg

This is the Dragon 1/6 German Horse

Great Idea! and nice pictures!!

Can you really beat something this realistic looking....

2h531ag.jpg

Even better! I saw this and went to Toys2 and found one from DiD as well but brown. Now I got a gift for my wife (as she loves horses) and I can borrow it for my pictures with Scarecrow :lol This is going to be a different kind of Valentines Day gift.

Can you really beat something this realistic looking....

2h531ag.jpg

I used the DID horse that's rearing up to put my seb Scarecrow on. You have to modify the saddle a little as it's a copy of a German Cavalry saddle. I got the brown horse and black saddle combination. Love to figure out how to put red LED's in the eyes.

Old Grandpa

I used the DID horse that's rearing up to put my seb Scarecrow on. You have to modify the saddle a little as it's a copy of a German Cavalry saddle. I got the brown horse and black saddle combination. Love to figure out how to put red LED's in the eyes.

Old Grandpa

Hehe I had the same idea grandpa - need to find that rearing horse for a decent price!

Please share pics if you can!

Old Grandpa

Hehe I had the same idea grandpa - need to find that rearing horse for a decent price!

Please share pics if you can!

Yes please post pics. :pray:

From the pics of the DiD horses I've seen the face is a bit... feminine looking. Would very much like to see in-hand pics. :)

Mine came today from Toys2. The demon batman is actually a pretty decent figure, looks way better in hand than online pics. Have some pictures to share:
Picture550.jpg

Picture552.jpg

Picture555.jpg

Picture556.jpg

Picture557.jpg

Picture560.jpg

Picture561.jpg

Back