Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the raise in price? From $350 for the set to $400?

They were never $350 a set.

Average price was around $400 a set, with lows consistently dipping around $390 because of a wide spread in prices.

Now average price is around $425, but the spread is much narrower on the low end, so I haven't seen one sell for less than $410 in a while.

There are a lot less auctions now - it's mostly just Buy It Nows, where the sellers have a lot more power, so the opportunities for lower prices are dwindling.

There were no Beat It MJ auctions last I checked--only BINs, meaning the sellers really are dictating buyer behavior. You buy it for their BINs or you do without.

^ Hope these help:
4-10.jpg

3-9.jpg

2-10.jpg

1-12.jpg

Thanks!
They help a lot!

They were never $350 a set.

Average price was around $400 a set, with lows consistently dipping around $390 because of a wide spread in prices.

Now average price is around $425, but the spread is much narrower on the low end, so I haven't seen one sell for less than $410 in a while.

There are a lot less auctions now - it's mostly just Buy It Nows, where the sellers have a lot more power, so the opportunities for lower prices are dwindling.

Ah, good to know. Thanks.

I'm trying to get a Scarecrow myself -- not trying too hard as I have a Seb custom -- but I'd love to add HT Scarecrow to my collection if I can get lucky.

I need some board feedback, some of the ebay sellers are willing to sell the set away from ebay. They want to send an invoice through paypal and i'd pay through paypal. This should give me protection since it's not a gift, right? It would save me $25.00 off the ebay price. Do you think it's worth it. They all have positive feedback in the 5,000 to 12,000 range.

Last edited:
Hey dude - I considered doing this but ended up finding a cheap deal on ebay so went the ebay route.

From feedback I have had from other members, it is definately much safer to stick with ebay. So it's up to you how important it is for you to save the extra $25 but take higher risk

^ Agreed.
I would have liked to have seen hair sticking out under the mask too, but it's no biggie and the sculpt is awesome anyway!

Would love to see some new pics of it if possible! :)

Scarecrow6.jpg
ScarecrowFUTZ6.jpg

May have seen these already, not sure. I'll see if I can't take some new ones this coming weekend. I'm in a Scarecrow mood.

May not be as accurate but there's something about a real cloth mask...

Still, I'd like to get the HT one too. Funny how close this custom got to what HT ultimately put out.

Scarecrow6.jpg
ScarecrowFUTZ6.jpg

May have seen these already, not sure. I'll see if I can't take some new ones this coming weekend. I'm in a Scarecrow mood.

Still, I'd like to get the HT one too. Funny how close this custom got to what HT ultimately put out.

The cloth mask is pretty accurate to the Dark Knight mask.

In TDK, the mask looked pretty dull and void of life, where as in BB it had a life of its own.

And I don't mean just because of the fear gas, the mask looked cool in BB even without the gas.

Incredible craftsmanship on that thing though, I'd love one for a Crane figure to hold.

EDIT: no offense meant in this comment, just my opinion

Last edited:
Scarecrow6.jpg
ScarecrowFUTZ6.jpg

If you already have those, I'd save my money on the HT version. It's nice, but not worth overspending on if you already have a fine quality version like that.

I agree with Doc, Worgar. The HTs one is really cool and an awesome figure but its nothing more than what u already got right there.

Only thing the HTs one has that yours doesn't is the name plated stand and those boots...and u could buy those parts on eBay!

Back