Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bishart, I'd go for the Joker first. It's likely both Joker and Bat-Demon/Scarecrow will rise in value over time, but I think it's more likely that Joker will rise MORE in value, if not outright become unavailable.

So ask yourself - if it turns out you'll never be able to get both, which would you rather have - Joker or Scarecrow/Bat-Demon? Personally, I'd say Joker was much more critical to a Batman collection.

But it doesn't hurt to send an e-mail, you might get lucky.

Just an email asking for a free replacement wont get you a return response.

The email should include:

Pics of damage
Invoice/reciept
Description of the problem

In the past, that has always worked for me. And it doesn't hurt to send the email during business hours...you know, about 3 or 4 in the morning any US time.

Just an email asking for a free replacement wont get you a return response.

The email should include:

Pics of damage
Invoice/reciept
Description of the problem

In the past, that has always worked for me. And it doesn't hurt to send the email during business hours...you know, about 3 or 4 in the morning any US time.

Yes, of course that is what I meant. Just a simple e-mail is not enough, it has to be detailed. But I would not think the time makes a difference - it's not like they would automatically delete e-mails that come in during non-business hours. They'd just wait to read it the next day.

Got Scarecrow today. It's hiding from my wife at the moment so I haven't opened it yet.

No sticker on it. And it's still in the original plastic; the tape hasn't been touched.

Got Scarecrow today. It's hiding from my wife at the moment so I haven't opened it yet.

I did the same with my Scarecrow. However I thought I would be cleaver and "hide him in plain sight" in my collection room. Then all of a sudden, the gf decided to see what was new in my room...

Congrats on a great figure, Maglor.

Thanks. :)

LOL, I would call you a wuss for hiding him but I used to do the same, a lot when I used to be married.

:lol Well I don't always do that, but I recieved two figures in the mail today. I owned up to one of them right away, but I didn't want to push my luck!

:pfft:

I did the same with my Scarecrow. However I thought I would be cleaver and "hide him in plain sight" in my collection room. Then all of a sudden, the gf decided to see what was new in my room...

Exactly what I plan to do, and I've done it before. Once I had a new figure on display for a week and my wife never noticed it. I finally felt I had to point it out to her.

Still haven't opened the box yet...

im dying for this set. i pulled the trigger on a br joker and a v1 joker today to get the look i want until i can piece together some dx clothes... but now i need this set. bat fever

yea im pretty excited to get it, and glad ill have the clown mask robber also, can pretend its not joker under there and one of the other thugs!

Why pretend anything?

The Joker wore that mask on screen. Just "pretend" it's who it's supposed to be. :dunno

because then i would have 2 jokers in my display, im a crazy man and cant come to terms with there being more than one of each character in a set up, it took me a year to find peace with battle armor heman riding battle cat next to regular heman.

its on with iron man because i can pretend the suits are just on display.

though i do have begins bat, and dx bat... but those are just too awesome to worry about.

So today I received Demon Bat....Thanks Haytil...for splitting it with me. Has anyone put on the cape and how hard is it ? I want to get some impressions before I go ahead and attempt to put on the cape.

because then i would have 2 jokers in my display, im a crazy man and cant come to terms with there being more than one of each character in a set up, it took me a year to find peace with battle armor heman riding battle cat next to regular heman.

its on with iron man because i can pretend the suits are just on display.

though i do have begins bat, and dx bat... but those are just too awesome to worry about.

:FREAK:

We're all a little crazy. ;)

P1130091.jpg

Zero futzing. Minimal posing. But here he is:

P1130095.jpg

Back