Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh, I see what you mean by the snaps... incredibly fragile.

Actually one of the snaps came terribly molded (the peg was off to the side, with residue around it so it wouldn't go in).

The top snap was already broken in half.

And a third snap is barely hanging by a thread.

It's minor I guess, but I'm going to see if I can get a replacement.

SDC13420.jpg

SDC13429.jpg

SDC13426.jpg

SDC13433.jpg

G*D DAMN IT! The HK ebay seller I bought from sent me the WRONG Figure! I ordered the Demom/Scarecrow set and I received Michael Jackson Beat It! WTF!

What do I do?

I already contacted the seller. Sent a message. I shouldnt have to pay for shipping right?! Also, what if they dont have the set anymore? Someone else probably has the set now!

Aw man, that really sucks hard. :( Hope you get a quick response and it all gets sorted.

G*D DAMN IT! The HK ebay seller I bought from sent me the WRONG Figure! I ordered the Demom/Scarecrow set and I received Michael Jackson Beat It! WTF!

What do I do?

I already contacted the seller. Sent a message. I shouldnt have to pay for shipping right?! Also, what if they dont have the set anymore? Someone else probably has the set now!

that sucks

Argh, I see what you mean by the snaps... incredibly fragile.

Actually one of the snaps came terribly molded (the peg was off to the side, with residue around it so it wouldn't go in).

The top snap was already broken in half.

And a third snap is barely hanging by a thread.

It's minor I guess, but I'm going to see if I can get a replacement.

I wish they'd just give you some extras with the set, or make them available for real cheap (like a dollar for a set - since they can't be more than a nickel to produce).

If you had extras, they'd be real easy to sew on as replacements for when the originals break.

What do I do?

That really sucks man. Don't pay to ship it back - this is squarely their fault.

Some sellers seemingly got dozens of these figures - maybe you'll be lucky and have bought from one of those, who'll still have extras to send you.

If not, I don't think the price has really gone up by more than a few bucks in the meantime.

Somewhere there might be someone who ordered a Micheal 'Beat It' and opened up a Demon/Crow. :horror

Yeah, and if he's smart, he'll stay quiet - I'm sure the Demon/Crow pack is worth a lot more than Michael Jackson.

Yeah... I guess I can just leave the snaps open since the back isn't even exposed... but *** damnit, I bought a $400 "new" figure(s). Not slightly broken "new" figure.

Hope they don't ask me to ship the whole thing back.

His neck adapter also is splitting at the seam... not a big deal, because I can just glue that one.

Toysonline is the vendor. Eff those people! They better send me my set immediately... not only am I dissappointed about getting the wrong figure but I'm RIPPED off since the MJ figure is 150 bucks less expensive.

maybe you can get them to send you the Scarecrow/Demonbat set for the MJ equivalent amount with a discount to make up for the trouble

Toysonline is the vendor. Eff those people! They better send me my set immediately... not only am I dissappointed about getting the wrong figure but I'm RIPPED off since the MJ figure is 150 bucks less expensive.

good luck man

Well the seller has refunded me $60 to ship it back and will EMS ship to me the Scarecrow/Batman set via EMS as soon as I provide a tracking number. ...I hope. :/

Another long wait for him...

Finally filled my Batman detolf!

DSC03342.jpg

Poor Demon Bats... can barely see him down there.

Back