Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone complaining about the matte finish, just use this:

5734-01.jpg

Problem solved!

I'm very happy for those who've never owned a BEGINS Bats before. Congrats! I am also very happy that I am satisfied with my 2008 OC Bats.

^Oh man, I remember the "Batman vs. Predator" cross-over. That was a pretty interesting read :lol.

Batman could bring anyone down :lecture

Except for Bane. He did what no other villain could; he brought Batman down, and literally broke him in half (shattered his spine). If I remember correctly, the original intent by the DC writers was to have Bruce Wayne, who was paralyzed as a result of fighting Bane, to retire for good from being Batman. But, as with the case of all dead (or impossible to come-back) superheroes, they added a new comic arc, and found some crazy way for Wayne to fully recover and regain his ability to walk again.

That said, I can't help but wonder how Nolan will approach "The Dark Knight Rises", especially since he said that it's going to be the last entry into his series. Is he going to stay true to the old comic series and have Batman retire after his encounter with Bane? Or is he going to add some sort of new twist..?

Last edited:
Back