Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Well, it could be because Christian Bale was bending down his head in that pic, that gave the appearance that the neck was shorter than it actually is.

The only real reason to kill Batman would be so nobody else could come in and continue the franchise like the last time....

My only real complaint about this figure is the giraffe neck:

c9eefac1.jpg

If you imagine the man without the suit and cape, the above neck is laughably long. (Like, Kayan long.)

If I can't get the neck to look like this I'll be disappointed (by that I mean, mods will be needed).

Quit yer whining, it looks fine. :lol:

christianbalebatman.jpg

My only real complaint about this figure is the giraffe neck:

If you imagine the man without the suit and cape, the above neck is laughably long. (Like, Kayan long.)

If I can't get the neck to look like this I'll be disappointed (by that I mean, mods will be needed).

Could be worse
05b9f57d-280_1378990a.jpg

I don't really understand all of the support behind the notion that Batman "should die" - if he does, then it wouldn't make any sense! .

If Two Face and Ra's al Ghul died, Batman certainly can. I'm tired of them acting like villians are expendible, while the magical hero always need to survive. Screw that. The hero is nothing without the villian anyway. If it's the last one and Batmans being rebooted, why not? They should try something new for once since everyone assumes Batman will win and save the day for the 1000th time. Throw a massive curveball where he wins, but not without the cost of his life.

Wanna know what would make TDKR stand out forever? By being the only superhero movie with the balls to end the main hero's life. Otherwise, its practically just like everything else. It'll follow the same old "hero meets enemy, hero defeats enemy, hero goes home" formula. Woopeeee:slap.

Whatever, people will complain and say doing that is stupid. It takes away from the movie to know the hero will succeed and live at the end as soon as the movie's announced. Seriously, as soon as TDKR was announced, many of you assumed "Batman will save the day and live to tell about it once again".

Last edited:
Quit yer whining, it looks fine. :lol:

christianbalebatman.jpg

I'm amazed they didn't correct the headsculpt. That pic is perfect reference. I love the roundness of the actual Begins cowl. It's never been done properly 1/6th IMO apart from a few custom heads I've seen.

And NAM if you can't tell the difference don't bother commenting on my post.

:dunno

The only thing that'll make them get off their lazy asses and improve the sculpt is either EB releasing a killer 1/4 version or Adam releasing his 1/6 one (cough... bale... Cough)

I can see this suit being revisited yet again under those scenarios :lol

They should try something new for once since everyone assumes Batman will win and save the day for the 1000th time. Throw a massive curveball where he wins, but not without the cost of his life.

But a majority of the people believe Batman will die. So technically, it really wouldn't be a surprise. Plus killing Batman in such a way would be cliched and a cop out.

Wanna know what would make TDKR stand out forever? By being the only superhero movie with the balls to end the main hero's life. Otherwise, its practically just like everything else. It'll follow the same old "hero meets enemy, hero defeats enemy, hero goes home" formula. Woopeeee:slap.

So kill Batman to make the film "stand out"? Shouldn't the plot, storytelling and characters do that?

Whatever, people will complain and say doing that is stupid. It takes away from the movie to know the hero will succeed and live at the end as soon as the movie's announced. Seriously, as soon as TDKR was announced, many of you assumed "Batman will save the day and live to tell about it once again".

It didn't take away from Batman 1989 when the character didn't die and watched over his city before the credits rolled. It didn't take away from Batman Begins when Batman survived his encounter with Ras Al Ghul. It didn't take away from The Dark Knight when Batman, instead of falling to his death, rode off into the night.

Bruce Wayne/Batman is not Jesus Christ, William Wallace, Maximus or Gandhi.

He's the freakin' Batman. Plus, in this world The Joker is still out there, in fact crime won't just cease to exist in Gotham with the death of Batman, it might make it worse.

Re: Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive

Here we go again... I hope its not serious / only in seriously humid conditions, lucklily it's never that humid in London

Nothng wrong with mine & no sign of anything either after just checking but like London, Essex isn't exactly known for it's high humidity either so wouldn't worry :)

But a majority of the people believe Batman will die. So technically, it really wouldn't be a surprise. Plus killing Batman in such a way would be cliched and a cop out.

They've used cop outs in nearly every superhero movie to date. The director will kill off a villian even though it wasn't necessary, while letting their ultra favorite ones live. Killing a villian is the definition of cliche.

Bruce Wayne/Batman is not Jesus Christ, William Wallace, Maximus or Gandhi.
I know, he's this guy. The definition of a cop out

Superman-batman.jpg

Your over exaggerating. How about a soldier who died for your freedom?
(In my opinion, the most unappreciated heroes of all time)

He's the freakin' Batman. Plus, in this world The Joker is still out there, in fact crime won't just cease to exist in Gotham with the death of Batman, it might make it worse.

What do you think will happen when Batman dies or gets old in the comic world? Obviously someone will take his place, but little old Bruce Wayne fanboys will scream and throw their baby food all over the place if they did that in the movies.

31365d1313554052-customer-service-baby-crying.jpg

Whether he dies or not, I'll be fine. It would simply be nice to see something different in a SUPERHERO movie for once (X Men 3 does NOT count)

Last edited:
How about a soldier who died for your freedom?
(In my opinion, the most unappreciated heroes of all time)

What do you think will happen when Batman dies or gets old in the comic world? Obviously someone will take his place, but little old Bruce Wayne fanboys will scream and throw their baby food all over the place if they did that in the movies.

Don't you think that's a little too extreme? It's a movie and Batman is a fictional character.

Difabio and Y4nk33, if you guys got problems, please discuss it via PMs or something. Or better yet, make use of the ignore functions on the site.

Anymore OTs from both of you, and like what Buttmunch has previously said, will result in infraction for each post. Consider this the final warning.

Back