Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on this figure we pay for him on the 10th of October but he won't ship to us until like a week after right? I ask this because they said in the last newsletter that he would ship around the spooktacular event. Just seems odd they would have us pay a week in advance but that's just because this is going to be my first actual purchase from Sideshow while I've gotten my other Hot Toys figures from various other places.

So on this figure we pay for him on the 10th of October but he won't ship to us until like a week after right? I ask this because they said in the last newsletter that he would ship around the spooktacular event. Just seems odd they would have us pay a week in advance but that's just because this is going to be my first actual purchase from Sideshow while I've gotten my other Hot Toys figures from various other places.

I dunno, more often than not, I get shipping notices the same day or day after the funds are held.

That seller is pretty straight (apart from having no qualms about selling recasts) - if it's a genuine article, it'll definitely say so in the listing's title and description. Where it doesn't specifically say 'Hot Toys' and comes in at a third of the price of a regular one, it's pretty clear what you're buying :)

Nah you misunderstood me

Headplay is recasting the Hot Toys bale and adding a neck to it

Completely separate from their own Bale head which they are also selling

What? Headplay are doing recasts?? I guess they have to get out a decent likeness of somebody somehow.

Back