Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nolan is not going to kill Batman. No matter how well written, plotted and justified, no director would want to go down in history as the one who killed Batman in his movie.

:lol

No disrespect meant to anyone but yeah, I do think Nolan doesn't give damn whether he's the first or only director to have killed Batman in his film. If he does it, he'll do it for a damn good reason.

Nolan kills Batman, he'll just show his arrogance. TDK was too much of a downer. So what's he going to do in TDKR...kill a hero that has been around since the late 1930's and has never died in any incarnation. I can see DC okay-ing that. lol

Nolan's not going to kill Batman, for the simple fact, that everyone is expecting him to do so. I have a feeling that he has something else planned, something... not expected :lol.

But according to you guys he doesn't give a ____ what anybody, let alone, the studios, think. :lol

Who is "you guys"? You are really good at making groups of people , nam. The heather ledgers, the nolans, the tittybabies, the kato's, the bobbycs, etc. Were you the outcast kid in high school? I was at some point and for a bit, and it wasn't fun.
Anyway, I'm just someone who's going to see the movie, that's all.

How about all these rumors about Scarecrow returning and 27 "Rouges Gallery" members being cast in small roles thanks to Bane.

If this is true, then Batman definitely won't bite it. The Joker is still out there, all these escaped prisoners, possibly more villains? I think it's just going to end with a bang where possible stories could happen, we'll just never see them.

Nolan kills Batman, he'll just show his arrogance. TDK was too much of a downer. So what's he going to do in TDKR...kill a hero that has been around since the late 1930's and has never died in any incarnation. I can see DC okay-ing that. lol

umm didn't batman die in Batman R.I.P?

Sure Grayson takes up the cowl later, but bruce as batman dies

Who is "you guys"? You are really good at making groups of people , nam. The heather ledgers, the nolans, the tittybabies, the kato's, the bobbycs, etc. Were you the outcast kid in high school? I was at some point and for a bit, and it wasn't fun.
Anyway, I'm just someone who's going to see the movie, that's all.

:lol Nope. I'm the one who didn't bull____ people. Got into a LOT of fights for my inability to kiss ass over the years (win or lose though thankfully won more than lost :lol), but at the end of the day, very proud of it. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Video review from a friend on youtube.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fy-oE6kuA&feature=feedu"]HOT TOYS EXCLUSIVE BATMAN BEGINS / BRUCE WAYNE GOODSHIPPED REVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

Another video that despite how amazing the figure looks, the dust is always still visible. I find this very discouraging.

Thanks for posting the vid, and getting this thread back on track.

I actually thought you were trolling this thread with that video. I took a quick look the title of this thread and :slap

Thanks for bringing things back on topic. :mad:

Oh and the POS Canada Post (it was due yesterday) failed to deliver again today. It hasn't even reached Edmonton yet. Bye bye CP. Thats the very last time I use that ____ company.

That sucks :(

Hope you get it soon!

Back