Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the movie twice already (NYC Premiere & IMAX Fan Screening), I'm guessing Superman, 3-Versions of Batman (4 if you count the chrome armor), & Wonder Woman could be all of the 1/6th figures from this movie. The only other characters I can see them doing are maybe Lex and a very very very slight possibility of a Doomsday. If they really wanted to milk it, they could do Clark Kent & Bruce Wayne figures and maybe even Lois Lane. Just my opinion

Got my tickets for Thursday's midnight premiere. I'm also cautious when it comes to people's early reactions, but hopefully it turns out good. Looking forward to it!

After seeing the movie twice already (NYC Premiere & IMAX Fan Screening), I'm guessing Superman, 3-Versions of Batman (4 if you count the chrome armor), & Wonder Woman could be all of the 1/6th figures from this movie. The only other characters I can see them doing are maybe Lex and a very very very slight possibility of a Doomsday. If they really wanted to milk it, they could do Clark Kent & Bruce Wayne figures and maybe even Lois Lane. Just my opinion

This sounds about right. I don't think they would do a solo figure of Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne though. "Civilian" figures are usually lumped in with another main figure as a two pack. However, a slight possibility could be a Clark Kent-Bruce Wayne two pack or a Bruce Wayne-Alfred two pack.

If they don't make a Doomsday, I do think that this film could possibly rekindle interest in the MoS Zod figure.

It's a good movie. I saw it last week in the final cut.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a good movie. I saw it last week in the final cut.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

the reviews are now starting to come in. looks like this may be divisive just like MOS when it comes to critics.

And age of ultron a 8.9

Well, they did give MoS a 9, if I recall.

the reviews are now starting to come in. looks like this may be divisive just like MOS when it comes to critics.

I never take a film critic's review into consideration anymore. That's what they're paid to be there to do, criticize. It seems like they're seldom unable to take a film for what it's intended to be. When they're stating that films like "Jackass" for instance weren't good because it lacked any sort of story, you can only simply scratch your head in confusion. Did they honestly expect it to?

I take fans' reviews more into consideration than what I do actual film critics. But even then, I still go into the film with an open mind, ready to form my own opinion based on what I saw.

Wow..BvS is at 41% right now on Rotten Tomatoes with 27 reviews so far. That's a really low number. I'd have thought, even if the film was divisive the way MoS was, that it would still have managed better than 60%. Time to get reading and see what the critics' problem is.

Wow..BvS is at 41% right now on Rotten Tomatoes with 27 reviews so far. That's a really low number. I'd have thought, even if the film was divisive the way MoS was, that it would still have managed better than 60%. Time to get reading and see what the critics' problem is.

I believe "critics" have also shown a history having the propensity to denigrate anything that Zack Snyder does for some reason.

That kind of reminded me about the old adage where people say there's no "I" in TEAM.

No, but there is a ME. :lol

:lol he he

I never take a films critic's review into consideration anymore. That's what they're paid to be there to do, criticize. It seems like they're seldom unable to take a film for what it's intended to be. When they're stating that films like "Jackass" for instance weren't good because it lacked any sort of story, you can only simply scratch your head in confusion. Did they honestly expect it to?

I take fans' reviews more into consideration than what I do actual film critics. But even then, I still go into the film with an open mind, ready to form my own opinion based on what I saw.

Yup. agree completely.

I wouldn't do that unless you dont mind getting spoiled.
Its not uncommon for a lot of these critic to say a lot of spoilers without a warning.

I never take a film critic's review into consideration anymore. That's what they're paid to be there to do, criticize. It seems like they're seldom unable to take a film for what it's intended to be. When they're stating that films like "Jackass" for instance weren't good because it lacked any sort of story, you can only simply scratch your head in confusion. Did they honestly expect it to?

Well said !! EX: Blade Runner was almost unversally panned when it came out..I thought it was brilliant from day one.. same can be said for many films I love!

Exactly SS & Remy, the only thing that really matters in the end is if you as a viewer like it or not. Some movies that are highly rated I didn't like, it's all perspective in the end.

So glad to see WW rel. today too, knew she had to be coming soon. :D and bam! she's here. ;)

Back