Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we see all of the ones in the photo in costume at the end of Batman v Superman... and if we do (even for 30 seconds) HT will make them. :lol

I have a feeling that Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash will show up in the final few minutes to help defeat Doomsday and Lex Luthor and form the Justice League in the end.

I wonder how they'll introduce all those characters, because all of their stories deserve an origin story, which I don't see them getting shown before the justice league movies. Which in turn would effect the weight of them getting shown after we already see where they end up

I really hope they don't try to squeeze everyone in. Batman, Superman, Lex, Doomsday, and Wonder Woman is already a lot of characters to give screen time to.

I think that Cyborg will be a product of the destruction that doomsday caused and his father will save him turning him into cyborg.

I wonder how they'll introduce all those characters, because all of their stories deserve an origin story, which I don't see them getting shown before the justice league movies. Which in turn would effect the weight of them getting shown after we already see where they end up

well we are getting wonder woman and aquaman before JLA part 1, we already have supes established because of MOS and i'm sure batman will get a good write up in BvS.

really the only two who will need a bit of fleshing out in JLA part 1 will be flash and cyborg, since mostly everyone else would already have been by then im sure it wont be too hard.

WzJi0BW.png

Another vote for seamless arms.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't like the seamless bodies – woud rather she had joints.

im not really fussed either way, i'm fine with seamless, my gamora has stayed in good shape, but i have never bent her arms so......yeah. some people here may not care about tearing but i sure do after spending $250 on a figure.

Seamless is great but hopefully they sort out the problems they were having with Gamora
Definitely rooting for seamless arms. And yes, they do NOT need to use that design again.

Make the entirety of the inner arms out of metal, like other companies. Charge extra if you have to. Would be better than a broken Gamora or Wonder Woman.

Joints look terrible on that and will look terrible on the Hot Toys version as well. WW needs seamless arms.

Joints look terrible on that and will look terrible on the Hot Toys version as well. WW needs seamless arms.

Completely agree. If not for the joints that Play Arts Kai figure would be pretty cool. One other thing Hot Toys needs to make sure of is that WW's body is athletic enough--no stick figure arms, please.

Back