Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be screen accurate. So stick figure arms it is. I'd just change the body out to a Phicen. Gamora is a lot harder to replace because of the color but I can't imagine if HT makes what ever body, either jointed or seamless, that we'd have to keep her that way.

guys what is dis? seller has 100% feedback. I sent PM to him with questions.
image.png

Even sellers with great feedback are not always... Reliable. I once got scammed by someone with thousands of positive feedback.

when I checked feedback there is no production names in it.just comments. there is Thor too and Iron man for 80. if he will answer I will ask original picture of product with paper (date and name on it)

This particular figure isn't out until the summer anyway, so I'm not sure if they're allowed to claim to be selling it before it's even been released.

This particular figure isn't out until the summer anyway, so I'm not sure if they're allowed to claim to be selling it before it's even been released.

don't know, there is no word about Pre Order in description . maybe this is a fake figure and seller uses original images. sometimes china sellers get unreleased production early .but I don't think its possible with Hot Toys. I think actual figure is this one. lol
image.png

NO hot toys figures go for that price on ebay, ever, ANYWHERE. if that were the case that guy would be selling 900 of those a day with those prices and we would all be there with you getting them.

its a scam.

UNLESS its a per-order deposit, which is usually pretty obviously stated, then i wouldnt bother.

i always pay full price for my figures on ebay and i've never had any issues with figures because of that.

guys what is dis? seller has 100% feedback. I sent PM to him with questions.
image.png

Yeah, there's been talk of either this particular guy/gal or ring in the SW section too. They've been selling a lot of SW figures for around the $70 price range also, as well as Marvel. The biggest thing that made me dubious was they had an IM2 War Machine Mk I die-cast listed, but that figure isn't slated to release until WAY later this year in November. The roughly $70 BuyItNow(s) should be enough alone to raise suspicion.

That same seller also had a bunch of other random items listed, mainly little toy dinosaurs.

thanks you guys for help
I have one more question. I don't live in USA or in any country where Sideshow ships figures. I'm from Republic of Georgia. so if I order from Sideshow website I should ship to my friend at first who lives in USA. I have question about Billing Address. usually on Amazon I use shipping address as billing address, (billing address in general is my own address cz I have Georgian VISA card ,but there is not Georgia on amazon.) and I have never had problem with that. but on TARGET website my card was rejected for this. cz Billing Address was not real USA address and VISA CARD was not made in USA. I know my text is messy but I think you will understand main story. so how it is on Sideshow ?

thanks you guys for help
I have one more question. I don't live in USA or in any country where Sideshow ships figures. I'm from Republic of Georgia. so if I order from Sideshow website I should ship to my friend at first who lives in USA. I have question about Billing Address. usually on Amazon I use shipping address as billing address, (billing address in general is my own address cz I have Georgian VISA card ,but there is not Georgia on amazon.) and I have never had problem with that. but on TARGET website my card was rejected for this. cz Billing Address was not real USA address and VISA CARD was not made in USA. I know my text is messy but I think you will understand main story. so how it is on Sideshow ?

Target is exclusive to America. Sideshow is International. It won't be an issue.

You could try and pay the deposit now, which is low cost. And make sure it goes through

Does that catalog have prices? Surprised it wouldn't have pics of Wonder Woman or Doomsday.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I'm kind of surprised it looks like the Bat Signal will be it's own separate item. Would have figured it would be part of a set with Armored Bats. I guess it's a good thing so it won't jack up the price for people who only want the figure.

It's also a little curious the desert Batman is called "Knightmare Batman" in the book above, but it was called "Apocalypse Batman" at the convention.

Back