Hot Toys: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great likeness, and from five feet away, behind glass, you'd have a hard time seeing those wrinkles. I actually prefer the look of an older, more decrepit Beetlejuice. Really suits the character.

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 0
How does it look beside a 1/6 figure?
The only 1/6 figure I have is Kaustic Plastik's Nosferatu, and he's still in the box at the moment - hence me not having anything appropriate to stick it next to. It's about 10" tall though, which according to vintage promotional materials with Keaton would place it at about 1/7th scale? It's maybe a tiny bit too small - assuming Beetlejuice is a full 12", that is. I hope that sort of helps?

So yeah, it looks like the tombstone included with the HT figure is a bit undersized (even more than the Spirit one) assuming the promotional shots are accurate.

Attachments

• beetlejuice_beetlejuice_scale_66d9caa42523b.jpg
    beetlejuice_beetlejuice_scale_66d9caa42523b.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1497_Here_Lies_Betelgeuse_50__58641__31673.jpg
    1497_Here_Lies_Betelgeuse_50__58641__31673.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 0
The only 1/6 figure I have is Kaustic Plastik's Nosferatu, and he's still in the box at the moment - hence me not having anything appropriate to stick it next to. It's about 10" tall though, which according to vintage promotional materials with Keaton would place it at about 1/7th scale? It's maybe a tiny bit too small - assuming Beetlejuice is a full 12", that is. I hope that sort of helps?
Awesome, thanks!! Just ordered it. Decided to pick up the SSC figure, and for $20 CAD this is a must to pair with that.
When the HT version is released next summer I'll make up my mind about whether to keep one, or both figures! 😁

Awesome, thanks!! Just ordered it. Decided to pick up the SSC figure, and for $20 CAD this is a must to pair with that.
When the HT version is released next summer I'll make up my mind about whether to keep one, or both figures! 😁
Awesome. I'm glad I could help, and it sounds like we're in the same boat! :giggle:

All the boomers just nutted

Hey!
Some of us Millennials ALSO just nutted!
Don't generalize! :ROFLMAO:

It's crazy how many companies are now giving us a BJ.

Sideshow
Neca
HT
Mezco
SH Figuarts
Mcfarlane

All giving us a new BJ...maybe several, after years of not getting a single BJ. All thanks to the new film. I'm going to get all the BJs. 🙂

matron-take-them-away-carry-on-camping.gif

Add in Iron Studios too, though I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole.
OOOOOOh,
Love the look of that statue though.....
Where did you see this?

What are the chances we can bully Prime 1 into making this exact statue in 1/4? :ROFLMAO:

Back