Hot Toys: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of magic powers, it was funny that he was having the shrunken head guys block the entrance to his office with a bunch of furniture and they seemed to be struggling to move it all while he sat there reading a newspaper, and later in the movie, BJ effortlessly moves it all away with a simple hand gesture. :lol He's such a d**k :lol

I thought that was pretty funny as well. I also liked when he was explaining to disguised Bob to walk in front of him at all times :lol

They made the change on Spider-Man 2099 from Across the Spider-Verse to add a fabric suit instead of basically being a plastic figure from Mondo.

They also just announced a refined headsculpt for Obi-Wan, I see no reason why they couldn't tweak Beetlejuice before release
unnamed.jpg

I can't remember any of them?
I do remember the outcry on the "screamin" Maul headsculpt , and that was never changed.
HT offered replacement sculpts for the “Tony Stank” Iron Man (Mark 85?) since the 1st batch shipped already but i think you had to ship back the original RDJ “Stank” head-sculpt.

Off the the top of my head, HT revised sculpts from several protos - some they labeled as “refined” prior to release and others not:
  • SuperGirl (Flash)
  • Black Panther (Wakanda Forever)
  • Mighty Thor (Natalie Portman)
  • Spider-Man (Holland - NWH?)
  • Mantis (X-Mas)
  • Obi Wan (Disney +)

Last edited:
Decided to go for this one over the Sideshow offering - the drop off in proto to production glimpsed in Sideshow's latest videos is just too steep for me, which is concerning considering the only thing I think is superior in the Sideshow figure is its sculpt.
I think I'd rather take my chances in hoping there is enough pressure for Hot Toys to take another crack at the head-sculpt.

Yeah, I'm very close to cancelling the SSC figure. I'm using flex-pay, so I'm delaying final payment until I get a better look at it. I actually like everything about the HT figure, I and I love the look of 2024 BJ over the original. The craggier the better I say.

Back