Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, none of us are privy to the specifics of the deal. He might have final say on *all* new product, or might *only* be TFA-onwards in which he gets a say.
No way to know unless someone asks him. It’s all speculation till we know for sure.

Either way he approved Bradley Cooper getting a medal (because that GG bust is TFA-onwards.)

Even if he does, I just can?t imagine him stressing over wether or not a product looks exactly like him, especially when it comes to a Star Wars figure.

Even if he does, I just can?t imagine him stressing over wether or not a product looks exactly like him, especially when it comes to a Star Wars figure.

I doubt that's the reason. If he's the hold-up I would think $ would be more of a sticking point than accuracy. Or, just not getting around to it because of other priorities.

I am still going with hot toys are d*\ks.

Yep I'm with you FF.

I came back here thinking this pissing contest would be over by now.

Turns out nobody knows Jack $@#t.

Approvals aside, I reckon Bespin Han has got to be the first. Hoth Han is a long shot. ROTJ Han second I guess.

Turns out nobody knows Jack $@#t.

Well. There is a first group who think they know. And those who think the first group are wrong. And there are those who admit they don’t know but like to speculate either way.
In every camp there are those who don’t like people disagreeing with them, and who will argue to the death.
For my part, I like the discussion either way. I just like the chat about what might be going on being the scenes, even though we will never truly know.

With Snowspeeder Luke now on pre-order, this is really the one last figure that I truly want.

For what it's worth, I think the hold up is on HT's end. Whether it's strategic, or them being d*/cks, or Howard being a petty little poop holding a grudge against HF, who knows.

Shame this guy didn't go up for reveal today but I am still happy with what was revealed.

Nice releases for CW fans but every release that isn't Han or Lando has an underlying irritation built right into it. Especially considering the only OT release on the horizon is Snowspeeder Luke which is barely on the horizon(2 years).

My thoughts exactly turd. I will get both releases from today, but it?s another spot in production that is not Bespin Han or lando. I don?t even expect it anymore, which sucks. Cool releases today, even if it isn?t the exact version of her that I was hoping for. I just feel like give us a great han and lando, and anything else will be icing on the cake. Two main characters from the most popular movie and we are begging for them.

My thoughts exactly turd...it?s another spot in production that is not Bespin Han or lando. I don?t even expect it anymore, which sucks. Cool releases today, even if it isn?t the exact version of her that I was hoping for. I just feel like give us a great han and lando, and anything else will be icing on the cake. Two main characters from the most popular movie and we are begging for them.

:lecture :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back