Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has him now so that means other places will start getting them soon right like BBTS and others??? Start watching for it to come instock I still want a S.T.A.R.S Wesker to go with my Midnight one...

Probably another week until other places have him. I pre-ordered this from Alter Ego, hopefully not too long from when Sideshow customers get theirs.

I would really like to know what's going on with STARS Chris. I dropped HT an email a couple days ago. Now to just wait for the reply.

got mine today. good lookin figure. Hopefully have some pictures up tomorrow when my internet is back up.

One cool thing about him that i haven't noticed anybody mention, is how his earpiece attaches, which is by magnet. I got all excited when i found that out...maybe too excited.

some pics.

armedandready.jpg

more here:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64802&page=9

Anychance anyone here could take comparison pics of Wesker's body to a narrow shoulder body?? Can't seem to find any. Not even in the midnight section.

Just got home from work. Apparently the lady down the street got it and brought it back over to my house. Got him sitting right here next to me in the box though.

my wesker just shipped from viking playground, i should have it by Thursday! really looking forward to it. :banana

Mine arrived today! I love him. My only gripe is that I wish the switch for lighting up his eyes was a little more accessible, but I guess that's necessary in the service of aesthetics. Still, another grand slam from Hot Toys. I'm thrilled to have him. This has been one of my grails for a long time. I'll post some pics soon.

Mine arrived today! I love him. My only gripe is that I wish the switch for lighting up his eyes was a little more accessible, but I guess that's necessary in the service of aesthetics. Still, another grand slam from Hot Toys. I'm thrilled to have him. This has been one of my grails for a long time. I'll post some pics soon.

congrats! he truly is a great figure to behold.

Awesome figure. In all honesty, I had planned to cancel him but forgot to do it before he processed. I'm glad I didn't. Everything about Wesker is top notch.

my wesker just shipped from viking playground, i should have it by Thursday! really looking forward to it. :banana

me too from VP. just received wesker tonight, but after a night of drinking out, i better wait until tomorrow to open. :monkey4

i had both wesker and redfield on one order, but the order was split and only wesker was shipped. redfield still on preorder. did this happen to you too? :confused:

me too from VP. just received wesker tonight, but after a night of drinking out, i better wait until tomorrow to open. :monkey4

i had both wesker and redfield on one order, but the order was split and only wesker was shipped. redfield still on preorder. did this happen to you too? :confused:

i got my wesker already but i placed seperate orders cuz i was only planning on getting stars chris but the wesker pics made me change my mind and lucky me i was able to get the last wesker viking had on preorder thanks to a heads up from a forum member. awesome figure btw.

Back