Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sniper33, I was looking for reviews of STARS Wesker on you tube and saw your midnight version review. Your review makes me want to get it before STARS again. You didn't review the STARS version, right?

Hey Sniper33, I was looking for reviews of STARS Wesker on you tube and saw your midnight version review. Your review makes me want to get it before STARS again. You didn't review the STARS version, right?

Haven't done the STARS yet. Once I get it from Sideshow Ill do one though.

I have both and I would keep the STARS version over midnight Wesker. Badass in game I would say RE5, he didn't do all that much in the first game. But his best look has always been from Resident Evil.

con fu sion lol

Ordered STARS Version at vikingplayground. Shows that they have one left. Now I'm debating if I should get midnight version or not:confused:

IMG_1555.jpg

What's with the racoon stripe hairdo?

Cool! I kept going to the site watching the qty go lower and lower then just went ahead and ordered one before it sold out.

I also decided to go ahead and pick up the midnight version from a bordie.

seems i got the last one :banana after reading your post i placed my order and it went through. thanks!!!!

Cool! I kept going to the site watching the qty go lower and lower then just went ahead and ordered one before it sold out.

I also decided to go ahead and pick up the midnight version from a bordie.

i was gonna wait till viking posted here that they had em in stock but since you said they had one left i didnt want to miss out on wesker as i did leon.

yea mine still hasnt shipped. figured since it was charged wednesday (i think), taht at latest it would ship from SS today (monday).

Back