Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

It's like a circle.

tumblr_m08hmlCfJG1qi0u14o1_500.gif

I noticed on mine that the peg in one of the boots came undone and am having an extremely difficult time getting it back into place. Is there in easy way to fix it? I thought heating it up with water might help it?

The peg may be intact, but the plug (inside the boot) is prone to shattering.
I had mine replaced because of this issue, and I have read numerous reports about the same problem.
If you are lucky, the shattered piece is still in the boot.
Roll the rubber of the boot right back and over the heel. The shattered piece can be super glued back in place. Then just plug the ankle peg into place.

Hi guys !
Could you please tell me where I can buy a velvet custom cape ? Is it Lforigno's cape ? There is some on eBay but I'm not sure about the quality...
Thanks !

I recommend getting the rayon version over the velvet. I have both, and the rayon is much easier to futz. The darker velvet, while nice to look at, just doesn't have the versatility of the rayon.

I've had mine for almost two months now. Just took this image as I had recently, and finally, futzed it to nearest to perfection in my eyes as I can. I'd work on where it hits the floor more, but you can't see it from normal viewing angles. One would have to get on a step ladder, or be quite tall.

IMG_3582_zps0f4d884d.jpg

Back