Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling my OC Batman if anyone is interested

why sell it? it's one of the best figure yet!

BBTDK1223121_zps1b8aa194.jpg

BBTDK1223123_zpsc66ca14f.jpg

I have the exclusive figure and yes, it come with the broken ankle... I glued with superglue and don´t really think it was a issue...

Also, I manage to use the DX 12 Christian Bale HS on it, and have to say it turned out GREAT.

I know that without pictures it never really happened, but I pretend to take some photos tonight and put it here later today...

I have the exclusive figure and yes, it come with the broken ankle... I glued with superglue and don´t really think it was a issue...

Also, I manage to use the DX 12 Christian Bale HS on it, and have to say it turned out GREAT.

I know that without pictures it never really happened, but I pretend to take some photos tonight and put it here later today...

I would love to see that, my head was custom on, and I hand ad the chance to swap it yet, show us a pic

Does any one know where i can get a replacement (right) boot!?!? I just noticed that the piece of plastic that hold the ankle in place was broken. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing this. I didn't think the neck design would allow for it.

Thought somewhat a lot earlier in this thread someone flipped the boot inside out and removed the broken foot and replaced it with hacked up TT one to et it fixed. I think it be worth trying that first before paying good money for another potentially breaking boot. Also again I recommend to look into sugru.com to possibly repair the existing socket

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Thought somewhat a lot earlier in this thread someone flipped the boot inside out and removed the broken foot and replaced it with hacked up TT one to et it fixed. I think it be worth trying that first before paying good money for another potentially breaking boot. Also again I recommend to look into sugru.com to possibly repair the existing socket

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

That stuff looks awesome!! I ordered an 8 pack in black...maybe it will work on the DX12 eylids

just be mindful. It is designed to be sticky to almost anything. So if you want it to cure but not stick to whatever you are attaching it to but shape it you need to wrap the detachable side with wrap. I think it will work to create a new socket but I never tried :p
eyelids might work too but again it will stick to your pers unless you remove it or wrap it from the inside. also the black might nto match exactly :p

so...I'm thinking of selling this figure. I've had enough with how many times he's fallen due to the weak ankles. I also hate that I can't use a stand on his crotch without damaging the rubber. I'm kind of at an impasse though because I don't have another begins batman and I can't really afford another but I don't know what to do. This is by far my least favorite HT figure I own but idk what to do.

If the ankles are the ball and socket joint, place a small amount of blu-tac into the joint, and you're problems will be gone.

Still looks nice. But not a figure you should look at from a low angle. The suit just doesn't look good at low angles imo.

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0234-1.jpg

I'm totally gonna buy some of the sugru stuff. Don't know what I'm gonna use it for, but I need it.

I'm totally gonna buy some of the sugru stuff. Don't know what I'm gonna use it for, but I need it.

lol I did and have barely used any ;) BTW they will last longer if you leave it in the freezer and buy the smaller pack unless you know you have a large project as it starts curing the moment you open the sealed packs

Does any one know where i can get a replacement (right) boot!?!? I just noticed that the piece of plastic that hold the ankle in place was broken. Thanks!

I bought a pair of boots where the first owner repaired the right foot, by replacing it with a custom cut TT foot. It's a little stretched where he folding it down to get the dummy foot out, but not that much; and I do have to say that the right boot fits tighter then the left (original) boot does now.

It isn’t going to be a quick fix like with the blue tack or whatever that stuff is, but it would be a more lasting and a functional repair.

I bet I could use that stuff as part of the shoulder plate separation mod on the DX12...

Back