1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you just got yours I guess I should see mine any day now in the mail from Unreal Toys, did he send out a email when it was shipped ?

No, I didn't get any sort of notification.

Cool, I had sent him a message last week and he said it was going out possibly in that week si I HOPE I'll see it this week ????

Cool, I had sent him a message last week and he said it was going out possibly in that week si I HOPE I'll see it this week ????

Probably very soon, delivery was attempted on Thursday, but I only got to pick it up last night. It's USPS Registered mail with signature required. Figured I'd give you a heads-up. :)

d8b82510f20e8a4d13e5a36f422dd91e.jpg

Late to the game. Just got him today..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Is he discolored? Peeling? Melting??
I checked, looks like the brownish color is from some material beneath the suit.. And no peeling, lucky as it's MISB from distributor to retailer to me.. :)

:hi5: Phew, your wait is finally over! Looks like you got a good one.

Wonder Woman next. :yess:

Yes!!!! Finally.. And looks like the chest emblem not covered.. So it's all good...

And a 100 yes. WW next!!!!!

Have you tried changing the eyes yet? That's a lot of fun...not. [emoji38] makes me really miss the pers system.
Not yet.. But looks like "fun". Maybe wait tll over the weekend.. Now is straight out of the box.

Not yet.. But looks like "fun". Maybe wait tll over the weekend.. Now is straight out of the box.

It took me about 20 minutes to change them once and I've not changed them since! Horrible experience lol. The mouth plates by contrast are easy to switch, don't even have to take his head off.

Getting Bats and Supes at the same time is a great day, both spectacular figures. I'm still staring at mine in awe months later. :lol

It took me about 20 minutes to change them once and I've not changed them since! Horrible experience lol. The mouth plates by contrast are easy to switch, don't even have to take his head off.

Getting Bats and Supes at the same time is a great day, both spectacular figures. I'm still staring at mine in awe months later. [emoji38]
Yea man.. Agreed.. Awesome awesome figure..

If you guys are referring to my photos, yes stock cape.. I meant, I finally have the figure..

Back