1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats sad to spend all the money to stare at a pile of cardboard boxes. I have display case's and open shelf's. I 'd rather appreciate my collection and worry later about damage.

Think you need one of these. :lol

latest

Just switched my Batman to have the grenade launcher in one hand at his side. Fortunately, suit looks to be ship shape. No damage under the arm pits nor the inside elbow joints where I had them bent. Will leave him in this new pose to be safe.

ha ha never know if serous lol some do keep in box waiting for eventual full set up.

:lol True, I've never seen the point of buying anything to keep it inside a box. Maybe if it's clear plastic or a window box but otherwise seems a waste of money. As other's have said they degrade inside the box anyway.

Even if mint left in box the body can be garbage and breakdown from no play. I bought a sideshow indiana jones seller said was never took out and sure enough soon as i opened him the body broke. I'LL Never TRUST Medicom or ART figure's just to name a few the bodys are just crap quality. I dont understand why Medicom does not improve the 1/6 bodys ??? Anyway always good to break in a figure or make sure is o.k remove any batteries then store safe imo.

You guys are making me think of picking up some gloves so I don't get my dirty fingers on my figures. Something like this

The brownish undertone that pops depending on the lighting is PART OF THE PAINTJOB, and yes it's there even in the pictures where everyone says they can't see it. It's actually one of the things about the suit that HT pulled off well.

C4V9TVLUMAMNRvX.jpg

PlayArts KAI tried to pull it off but as some reviewers mentioned, it was so poorly done it's as if the figure was smeared with poop.

Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Bat-Man-Action-Figure-Selected.jpg

Square-Enix-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Bat-Man-Action-Figure-Selected.jpg

It's brownish because he never wash the suit for 20 years of crime fighting work?? :D

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The brownish undertone that pops depending on the lighting is PART OF THE PAINTJOB, and yes it's there even in the pictures where everyone says they can't see it. It's actually one of the things about the suit that HT pulled off well.

C4V9TVLUMAMNRvX.jpg

PlayArts KAI tried to pull it off but as some reviewers mentioned, it was so poorly done it's as if the figure was smeared with poop.

I knew it!!! Great info Heu! Agree the subtlety of Ht paint app on the brown gold hues is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's brownish because he never wash the suit for 20 years of crime fighting work?? :D

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The gold/brown hues are a problem more common with mattresses than with superhero costumes - but it apparently does happen and adds to the realism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally took the kids to see the Lego Batman Movie yesterday and I realized, this figure peels "BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN!

C4V9TVLUMAMNRvX.jpg

I always liked the play arts but can't justify paying 160.00 for them

Back