1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9186559 said:
I'm not using pictures this time,live video is uploading[emoji846]I don't know you and I will never have to.You just look like an ant to my boots,just keeping frame on me I don't care

022e44b60228f2caf51562863f38f190.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Framing you? Was I the one that told you to use Tony Mei's pictures and advertise that they were your capes.

"An ant to your boots" lol who talks like that? Seriously.

Maybe just focus on the facts.

You were caught using Tony Mei's pictures and pretending they were your capes and selling them.

End of Story.

Framing you? Was I the one that told you to use Tony Mei's pictures and advertise that they were your capes.

"An ant under your boot" lol who talks like that? Seriously.

Maybe just focus on the facts.

You were caught using Tony Mei's pictures and pretending they were your capes and selling them.

End of Story.

You still owe me an answer to your"Mei Studio"[emoji846]

北京国安;9186594 said:
You still owe me an answer to your"Mei Studio"[emoji846]

I don't owe you anything any more.
You're already caught using Tony Mei's pictures. That's enough to prove you're a dishonest person.

So pathetic were still talking about this issue.....

I guess some people here need to keep picking on someone to feel better about their *****ty life arguing on a toy forum about a piece of fabric. Pathetic.

Let's talk about Batman and ignore any dramatic responses. Who's with me?

I still have this figure that I got from a member and it's freaking amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where the hell are the mods to clean up this off-topic discussion going on in all the Batman threads I'm subscribed to? Holy **** get a room.

I'm out.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A mate of mine came back to Shanghai and came over to my place a couple of nights back.

He looked through the cabinet at the figures he'd not seen since leaving.
Well, I had to bring out Bats, as he was taken by it. Then armored ... etc
Anyway, I think that he was out of the game, but after seeing the Batman in hand, he was SO back in the game.

Such is the visual appeal of this figure!!!

Of course, that discussion is what prompted me to chase down Joker Bats..... hahaha

北京国安;9186559 said:
I'm not using pictures this time,live video is uploading[emoji846]I don't know you and I will never have to.You just look like an ant to my boots,just keeping frame on me I don't care

022e44b60228f2caf51562863f38f190.jpg

You have been more than open about this.
Just ignore the guy he is clearly out t to get you.

Just a reminder that Tony is working with someone ashankl that is casting stuff for him that recasted and sells on ebay predator masks from another artist... So again... Nobody cares...

You have been more than open about this.
Just ignore the guy he is clearly out t to get you.

Just a reminder that Tony is working with someone ashankl that is casting stuff for him that recasted and sells on ebay predator masks from another artist... So again... Nobody cares...

Thank you that is so helpful

I will make better cape and other stuff with you guys supports

Thanks again

Ugh, every time I see pics of this figure I want it more and more. I'm not a DC guy, don't own a single DC figure. But something about this one is calling my name.

Time to try and track one down for a reasonable price.

ugh, every time i see pics of this figure i want it more and more. I'm not a dc guy, don't own a single dc figure. But something about this one is calling my name.

Time to try and track one down for a reasonable price.

poison inject......
IMG_5669e_1.jpg

Well since we're on the subject of custom capes :lol, I found this fabric at a craft store and decided to try my hand at switching out the stock one. I really like the results and its definitely an improvement over the stiffness of the stock one, even if it doesn't exactly scream "movie accurate". Apologies in advance for the cell phone pics.

Bats1.jpg
Bats2.jpg
Bats3.jpg
Bats4.jpg

Well since we're on the subject of custom capes :lol, I found this fabric at a craft store and decided to try my hand at switching out the stock one. I really like the results and its definitely an improvement over the stiffness of the stock one, even if it doesn't exactly scream "movie accurate". Apologies in advance for the cell phone pics.

View attachment 333887
View attachment 333888
View attachment 333889
View attachment 333890

No offense man, but not feeling it on your cape.
Although I'm very confident with my modding/customizing skills...I found making capes is my kryptonite.
Found a lot more respect for cape makers, and just like the last previous pages suggest...this cape thing is some serious ****!

But as long as your happy with your cape, that's all that matters.

View attachment 333887
View attachment 333888
View attachment 333889
View attachment 333890

Did you pay royalties to tony mey? Better get on it!

Looking good btw.

View attachment 333887
View attachment 333888
View attachment 333889
View attachment 333890

Whatever you do, don't contact any other custom cape makers, Tony Mei in particular apparently, and ask for any advice on the rudiments on how to go about making custom capes. You would be stealing their ideas if you do, if you aren't already. :lol

For my taste though, I actually prefer the stiffness and texture of the stock one to your custom one personally. As mentioned, as long as you're happy with it and you like it, that's all that matters. There's no right nor wrong way in which to collect. It's all personal preference. :duff

yeah unless you're charging or paying over 100 bones for them:lol

pfft to you losers with your tony ,jaxon and unreal capes
unless you get wilkinson himself to cut you one you'll never be as good as me

that would be the ultimate elitist move ,go big or go home :lol

Any one got a comparison of the unrealtoys normal nonwired cape and the jaxon one. Might order one but not sure which is better. Which is more 'movie accurate'

Thread is safe to go back in again!

Love the creativity going on in this thread. Keep it up everyone!

Just make sure you don't make the cape look like the one from the movie.
Tony Mei and his associates might try to go after you. [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back