1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one got a comparison of the unrealtoys normal nonwired cape and the jaxon one. Might order one but not sure which is better. Which is more 'movie accurate'

I think the great thing with the unrealtoys cape is it can be used to look pretty movie accurate but also to be more comic accurate if that's the look some collectors prefer, especially people who didn't like the movie maybe. The way Dean Knight has his figure posed with the non wired unrealtoys cape looks very movie accurate to me.

Hi guys,this is Jaxon

As a cape seller I would not like to make this thread commercialized.

But as a cape maker I have to show you the pattern of movie accurate cape should be like this

Floor length,7 edges,acute angle and pleats are stuck not just folded

a521f66aec76b885639d1f916f1fb932.jpg

916193af8e106dfbc4821e5dac1ab83c.jpg

78c4e192eea106b3e2ebf902453fcd8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the movie cape doesn't have a seem down the middle?

What book is that?

Cape looks great

So the movie cape doesn't have a seem down the middle?

What book is that?

Cape looks great

Actually. There IS a seam.
Based off the actual BvS suit that Ben Affleck wore on display at WB Studios.

=)

ab79076ef4600515b372ecace4110e9a.jpg

That's why I have watched movie dozens of times and named my cape "movie accurate"

Didn't they say the one on tour wasn't the one used in the film?

This isn't "on tour". It's actually on display at WB studios, one of the suits that were actually used in the movie.

Watching the movie a million times is great but if you don't see the actual suit in person, and take close up pictures of it, it won't be "as accurate". But I'm sure it's accurate enough.

No I mean the image you posted is when it was on tour or something. At least what I heard. They have the full suit at the wb studio now. But besides that I actually can see the seem in the picture above yours.

No I mean the image you posted is when it was on tour or something. At least what I heard. They have the full suit at the wb studio now. But besides that I actually can see the seem in the picture above yours.

The image I posted is an actual picture taken at WB studios, I have more clearer pictures that I can upload but there's really no need.

I thought they had the full suit on display. It's just the cowl and cape? Nevermind well point is yes there is a seem just not as noticeable.

Funny,why there's a guy suddenly appear in this thread and keep attacking me?(register in 1.5.2016,even after BvS movie and "know" so much of customization)

Or maybe is just another account

I thought they had the full suit on display. It's just the cowl and cape? Nevermind well point is yes there is a seem just not as noticeable.

Yeah I guess it's hard to notice if u just watch it in the movies/tv considering most of Batman's scenes are filmed in the dark LOL

北京国安;9189423 said:
Funny,why there's a guy suddenly appear in this thread and keep attacking me?(register in 1.5.2016,even after BvS movie and "know" so much of customization)

Or maybe is just another account

Hey don't be mad that you were wrong about the seam. Lol

And no, I'm not Tony Mei, but it's not too hard to find me on Facebook. Just follow the batman pictures

dca0d2b50a01d20fceed1111c46f3d95.jpg

Yeah the lighting in the film is to dark and muted that you can't see the detail in the batsuit.

Yeah the lighting in the film is to dark and muted that you can't see the detail in the batsuit.

Yeah that's true. It helps to see the actual suit on display up close and personal. Even better when there's proper lighting.

I can't wait to see the new suit. Supposedly the JL Batman cowl was used in the reshoots for the Deadshot scenes in Suicide Squad
cebd75bb1f161e97befa237cce25dd06.jpg

I guess there's a seam on this suit too

Back