1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9189494 said:
It will never happen again Remy,I'm tired with this funny guy who just like a shadow here.

Love your pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just ignore him. He can post whatever he wants. Just disregard it.

In any case, I asked you about a cape before. Are you doing a better cape now? If you're done with the new capes, let me know. I may want to buy depending on the looks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gents. I am assuming those who are still interested in this thread would have own the figure yourself.
Can we share photos of how you pose your figure so that everyone else can admire and also copy the poses where possible???

Instead of making this the cape discussion, would love it if we discuss about posing this figure..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

北京国安;9189494 said:
It will never happen again Remy,I'm tired with this funny guy who just like a shadow here.

Love your pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries man.
I think its nice to have options on who you want to buy capes from.
So whether its from you or Tony or whoever, having you guys here to help out when the stock cape wont do is helpful to the community.
I've bought a cape from you before and you were pleasant to deal with.

So I personally am glad that there's people like you here to help us out when when we need help with the capes.
Some people think its as easy as just buying the material...I've tried several times to make make my own cape, and good gosh...
it looked like a drunk person cut the capes. lol.

So again, I'm glad there's people like you here to help us out when we need help with custom capes and I think you're valuable to the community.

Well thought I post my figure. I have Jaxon's cape but asked to be done differently. For some reason the cape comes out blue it's mainly just the lighting. But that's all. 20170404_192441.jpg20170404_192530.jpg20170404_192622.jpg

You guys noticed. Lol yeah I did felt it wasn't completely done without it so went ahead and did it.

I think people that have Bats with custom capes may be a bit reluctant to post pictures now. :lol

:lol kinda sorta yea...I have a BvS Bats Jaxon cape I haven't put on yet. Been meaning to weather it like Luisenigma1 has but just haven't gotten around to it. Going to post pics of my BvS Supes with Jaxon cape though later tonight :yess:

Back