1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape is a pain in the arse.....nice figure overall
IMG_20161019_162938_797.jpg

I haven't see/felt the material yet; will there be any problems displaying him with bent arms for prolonged periods? For some reason the fists-at-his-side pose doesn't do it for me, although it might look better in-hand; I think I'm partial to the grenade launcher pose.

the material is something I've never seen before, (I have the knightmare bats) it has a lot of give while remaining nice and snug around the body. he holds poses quite well, and has one hell of a sturdy body. I'm sure this guy will be very similar.

I've had my knightmare bats in this pose sent I got him about 2 weeks ago, he holds poses like a boss.

6D638553-F7BA-4597-9285-20803C1A03E5_zpsnutapz0p.jpg

The Cape is a pain. Creases where u don't want em. But overall it is Freaking awesome. Go glad I got it.

Attachments

• IMG_20161019_1101519.jpg
    IMG_20161019_1101519.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 228
If it is "new" for a movie released after the first version's release it'll be more expensive.

Anyone from CA get theirs yet? Waiting for my LCS to get theirs from SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They probably wouldn't charge more. If anything, equal or less.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd agree with this also.

Doubtful they'll make a second run of BvS Batman and just go forth with SS Batman, but doubt it'll cost more than BvS Batman.

People seem to favor the BvS one though and the SS one would seemingly just be a consolation prize, so it'd be neat for people to still be able to get their hands on a BvS one.

Hi, any idea when this will be in stores in NYC? None of the stores I have called have any clue. Thanks! The Pics of him look incredible Thanks for sharing.

Back