1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well one HK Ebayer now listed an April 30th release date, of course nothing confirmed yet

Man if this true, they really stretched it out to the very end of April :slap

Well one HK Ebayer now listed an April 30th release date, of course nothing confirmed yet

Man if this true, they really stretched it out to the very end of April :slap

There is a website listing everything about WW, indicated that release is 29th....
The website is called experiencethewonder.com or something..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

There is a website listing everything about WW, indicated that release is 29th....
The website is called experiencethewonder.com or something..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

29th would be okay, my birthday! Easy to remember, one day before Hitler shot himself. :lol

I'd be surprised if any of these places really know though. Even well connected Hong Kong collectors like Budget Stark only have estimates.

29th would be okay, my birthday! Easy to remember, one day before Hitler shot himself. :lol

I'd be surprised if any of these places really know though. Even well connected Hong Kong collectors like Budget Stark only have estimates.
30th would be ok by me, as that's my birthday. Is a Saturday or Sunday release likely? I haven't been collecting long enough to know.

Tonight's the night, Hype!!!

27828683163_795cee3a16_b.jpg

Back