1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crappy Mattel figures for the WW film have already released before this..but that is a given, but still, c'mon HT :pfft:

If this releases this week, hopefully we get some sort of tease for the solo movie figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this releases this week, hopefully we get some sort of tease for the solo movie figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seeing we are in April..I see HT waiting a little before SDCC for a reveal even though SDCC is after the WW film release

I thought purple coat Joker was due out first? Not that it really matters, both should be out come the end of the month regardless.

Seeing we are in April..I see HT waiting a little before SDCC for a reveal even though SDCC is after the WW film release
Maybe. But I doubt HT would let the release date pass without using it as a tie-in to put at least one of the new figures up for pre-order.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

This is destined to release next week for sure. My Icons Wonder Woman was supposed to arrive last week. USPS delayed shipment until next week. My Multiverse film Wonder Womans will also arrive next week. Since the universe revolves around me, next week is Wonder Woman week & you all get to benefit from my destiny.

This is destined to release next week for sure. My Icons Wonder Woman was supposed to arrive last week. USPS delayed shipment until next week. My Multiverse film Wonder Womans will also arrive next week. Since the universe revolves around me, next week is Wonder Woman week & you all get to benefit from my destiny.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Lots of delusion going on in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's fun....
Forums are meant to be fun..
:)
Anyway, great people here chatting..nice knowing (usernames) all of you...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The crappy Mattel figures for the WW film have already released before this..but that is a given, but still, c'mon HT :pfft:

these dont look too bad ,good for custom fodder at least ,and at least they are in stores now :lol

17799273_1233580673406710_1948519539189599347_n.jpg
983920_1233580793406698_8014202242566020104_n.jpg
17862534_1233580910073353_2391643039304434414_n.jpg

the queen and archer figures,should be good for asgardian thor female customs as well:yess:

lady siff kit bash anyone :lol

Is there a hint from OSR or something? Or are you just messing with us. :lol

It won't come out today, I am sure.. it 9:00PM here in Asia Pacific.. don't think they will announce release at this hour..
hahahaha

I've seen those Mattel ones in store and they actually have a great likeness to Gal. They just need a good repaint and better styling of the hair

Back