1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first impressions

the body armour is softer than i expected and would bend and hold a pose i feel with a stronger jointed figure

the damage ,yeah i think these would tear up pretty easy due to the thinness of the arms ,a male version with more rubber covering the aperture would seem to be more durable ,but with this ,i dont know how to explain it other than when you pose it if you look as the surface of the skin you seem to get a feel for how far is too far somehow ,sure she will go further but i wouldn't risk it

You're probably right.
I think it might be due to the kotobukiya having the better pose and head, so it looked a little better to me in that pic.
Apples to oranges anyway, kotobukiya is a statue.

I would say that's it.

Still keeping my PO.
I am impressed with the kotobukiya though, normally, it doesn't even Compare well with hot toys.

Yeah and this time they surpassed Hot toys as far as likeness goes, but the paint job isn't good on the Kotobukiya final product. Doesn't look as realistic as their proto. If I bought Kotobukiya's one I would get it repainted to look as realistic as Hot Toys one.

Nice but why do you keep having her in the Jesus pose :lol

haha you got a problem with jesus :lol

itsmainly my rush to get you some pictures up and the question of balance ,
i dont want her falling and damaging those beautiful teeth :lol

first impressions

the body armour is softer than i expected and would bend and hold a pose i feel with a stronger jointed figure

the damage ,yeah i think these would tear up pretty easy due to the thinness of the arms ,a male version with more rubber covering the aperture would seem to be more durable ,but with this ,i dont know how to explain it other than when you pose it if you look as the surface of the skin you seem to get a feel for how far is too far somehow ,sure she will go further but i wouldn't risk it

That's the gamble with Seamless ( especially with Phicen) there's risks and rewards :lecture

HT rubber issues.why does this NOT surprisr

And yet people keep sticking up for this crap because they don't want to see any articulation :lol We have seen time and time again that the rubber does not hold up over time when posing and I am expecting future tear's on this too. Sure,if you never pose it (like an action figure should be able to) then I guess you won't run into those problems.

35566687642_3409ffc7b0_z.jpg
35348276290_223434e823_z.jpg
34894635964_b58869e650_z.jpg
34894635964_b58869e650_z.jpg
35604572261_d70e151857_z.jpg
35604572261_d70e151857_z.jpg

so at the end you have a 300 dollar statue in the most neutral pose ever
and the best thing you can do to not damage her, is to put her back in the box. :D

Not bad. I saw this one at Walmart the other day. Not a bad fill in. Could use the sculpted hair if someone was bold enough.
e9bcde30ae8d999a9dae6b52a79f08b1.jpg

e4e05b2b6e31d847373b5ec44f888c51.jpg

579f745294a376a423ed3eaf2a986e4a.jpg

Fill in?! Take those pics off of this forum! Seriously, that Barbie-esque sculpted low class crap does not belong. I hope you left it at WalMart where it belongs...psst, pssst (making snobby dismissive sound)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am having buyers remorse on this figure.

On the one hand I think it looks fantastic and I really want it in my display...but then there is the ever growing realisation that it's only going to have a short life span. I really can't afford to pay this serious amount of money for something that might not see out a couple of years.

Have a feeling that by the time I get this delivered she will reluctantly be going straight on to eBay. I just can't risk losing £230!

so at the end you have a 300 dollar statue in the most neutral pose ever
and the best thing you can do to not damage her, is to put her back in the box. :D

yeah i know what your saying and i get it ,
but at the end of the day no one put a gun to my head and forced me to buy ,
so yeah i could pack it back in the box and let it rot away naturally
but i prefer to try and work within the limitations of the figure and try to enjoy it for what i like about it , not its limitations :duff

I'm sure you'll be able to bend her limbs slightly for a museum pose, she doesn't need to be straight as an arrow. My Gamora arms are fine and I've had her for at least a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back