1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a thing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/P-1-6-AMto...Prince-Gal-Gadot-Female-Figure-/352160506407?

AM 3.jpg
AM 7.jpg

Some more craziness

[

It's true, these poses are incredible (dismisses the "like a statue" cliche we're hearing about her). But dude, it's the lighting you're using for these sequence of pics that I love. It's giving your figure a greater 3rd dimension and amplifying the colors. Great choices and amazing pics!!!!

Got this idea from a CG illustration of the comic style Trinity posed on a fan website. of course, with my spin on it :wink1:

Inspired by the shot I saw a fellow freak pose her with a classic movie themed Trinity I saw back a few pages. Thanks for the idea :wave

Inspired by the shot I saw a fellow freak pose her with a classic movie themed Trinity I saw back a few pages. Thanks for the idea :wave

Unless the Justice League movie wins me over to getting the current DC movie universe version of Superman and Batman, my Wonder Woman (when I decide which one I want) will form a "trinity" with my Reeves Superman and Keaton Batman too. Thanks for the pic! It looks great! Not only does it represent the first major motion picture with each of these characters, but it also has a nice evolution to it from superhero movie costumes made of tights, to rubber, to more modern and practical looking costumes.

Guyver still killing it with the WW pics. I'm hungry for my Wonder Woman. Finally payed her off yesterday. Can't wait till she ships.

Got this idea from a CG illustration of the comic style Trinity posed on a fan website. of course, with my spin on it :wink1:

Love that classic trinity pose. Is that the 89 or Returns Keaton?

Excellent pictures! I love both versions. Really great posing and lighting. Definitely gives of a comic book cover vibe.

Looks like the Returns judging by the bat logo.

Yea, I am sure it based on the mask and the different bat logo. I have the 89 version myself, and felt happy enough with it when the Returns version came out so I passed on it.

Love that classic trinity pose. Is that the 89 or Returns Keaton?

It’s the Returns version although I will forever love the 1989 look for Keaton and I do own both, there’s something that is undeniable about how HT designed the BR version that I can’t help but think it photographs just slightly better.

Who knew that these effect parts will serve me well :lol

Last edited:
Yeah, it's the BR version. Single point at the bottom of the bat on the logo gives it away.

Yea, I am sure it based on the mask and the different bat logo. I have the 89 version myself, and felt happy enough with it when the Returns version came out so I passed on it.

I have the BR version, but wish I had the 89 version. :lol

Thanks everyone for clearing that up, I should have noticed the logo but was only looking on a cell phone at the time. :lol
I plan to get the Returns version soon. Looks so realistic in your photo guyver.

Back