1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this idea from a CG illustration of the comic style Trinity posed on a fan website. of course, with my spin on it :wink1:

Inspired by the shot I saw a fellow freak pose her with a classic movie themed Trinity I saw back a few pages. Thanks for the idea :wave

Great shots Guyver! I think the classic trinity works well, taking the iconic portrayals of these characters. Gal certainly deserves her place amongst them!
I'm glad my setup has inspired some awesome photography [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for clearing that up, I should have noticed the logo but was only looking on a cell phone at the time. :lol
I plan to get the Returns version soon. Looks so realistic in your photo guyver.

Make no mistake..both Bats rock with her

Kind of thinking about cancelling this. For me the hype has died off and I don't feel like I need her. Does anyone know with flex plans on Sideshow do they just charge the NRD or is there a fee per payment too (I thought there used to be). I've only made one payment aside from the NRD.

Ask someone over at sideshow when they open. I did a few times where they waved the NRD for me or they gave me back points tonout towards another figure. It helps if there's another figure you want to be like " hey I was wondering if I can cancel this order and put it towards this other one". And for the most part they seemed pretty accommodating. Hope it works out for you! I canceled this order as well I just can't buy this version knowing there's an already better version with possibly JLA plus what kinda annouyed me was everybody I see has the skirt gap!? With the butt cheek sticking out. Plus I really want the daredevil and punisher figures right now haha sorry the Metallica one blasting on punishers trailer sold me haha

Finally received my SS Harley on Friday.. Now it's just waiting for Gal to reach.. She is the only pending PO left..
Still waiting.. After that it will be a while until they open POs for the rest of the JL figures..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Make no mistake..both Bats rock with her

They certainly do! Sadly I can't afford both especially at secondary market prices.

The returns figure looks taller. Is it just because she's stood in front or is WW taller than 89 Bats?

They certainly do! Sadly I can't afford both especially at secondary market prices.

The returns figure looks taller. Is it just because she's stood in front or is WW taller than 89 Bats?

Yes she is taller, which is spot on IMO with Gal at 5”11 with heeled boots and Keaton 5”9 also wearing boots :lol

Thank you for the side by side pic guyver :clap three great looking figures there.

Wonderful pictures, as usual guyver!

but...

It looks like she got her lasso all tangled up like Christmas lights and can't get it untangled! :rotfl
giphy.gif

Wonderful pictures, as usual guyver!

but...

It looks like she got her lasso all tangled up like Christmas lights and can't get it untangled! :rotfl
giphy.gif

:lol yeah I tried to get the lasso to float in the air but the material is so flimsy it can’t support the weight when it’s fully extended but I’m working on it

Thanks for sharing! I'm still debating if I want this version or wait for another, but unless the Justice League movie wins me over, the Reeves Superman and the Keaton Batman will be the other DC figures I have too to pose her with. It's nice seeing this version of the Trinity as I felt like the Wonder Woman movie was an historic first major film with the character the same way the Superman Movie and Keaton's Batman was. This group makes more sense I think than what people might think form first glance.

Great pic and great post. I like the theme.

I rewatched some of Wonder Woman last night and do see some more resemblance to this headsculpt in the fight scene with the god of war guy. Her eyes more alert, the tiara a little lower with hair flowing over, more aligned with her coming of age phase in her first step out into battle.

Though this is the Ht bvs version where she had a more mature, calmness in her gazes. So maybe the WW or JL version will have that maturity and calmness to her gaze.

:lol yeah I tried to get the lasso to float in the air but the material is so flimsy it can’t support the weight when it’s fully extended but I’m working on it

I applaud the effort and look forward to seeing what else you can come up with, the lasso is such an iconic part of the character I would love to see more options of how she might be posed with it besides just coiled at the side. But I completely understand that this is challenging, but keep at it. I do however wonder if we will see some great custom or third part options emerge in the not to distant future for a lasso in "action"?

Great pic and great post. I like the theme.

I rewatched some of Wonder Woman last night and do see some more resemblance to this headsculpt in the fight scene with the god of war guy. Her eyes more alert, the tiara a little lower with hair flowing over, more aligned with her coming of age phase in her first step out into battle.

Though this is the Ht bvs version where she had a more mature, calmness in her gazes. So maybe the WW or JL version will have that maturity and calmness to her gaze.

I see what you mean the problem with BVS , when WW is in full gear armored mode is that Snyder chose the worst background to give her iconic action scenes with the dark muted colors surrounding her so it’s really tough to see if her face did look somehow more mature.

I liked WW’s Ares and Ludendorff’s scenes better because even though they were shooting in dark areas, Jenkins made sure the colors around her were properly lit around her so her face retained Gal’s exotic look but at the same time capature the intensity in the moment

Some examples

I applaud the effort and look forward to seeing what else you can come up with, the lasso is such an iconic part of the character I would love to see more options of how she might be posed with it besides just coiled at the side. But I completely understand that this is challenging, but keep at it. I do however wonder if we will see some great custom or third part options emerge in the not to distant future for a lasso in "action"?

Yup, I”ll stick with sword action shots until I can be satisfied with the lasso poses :wink1:

Yup, I”ll stick with sword action shots until I can be satisfied with the lasso poses :wink1:

G1, you're kicking a** with your pics bro!!!! I love these/thanks for posting. I got the DVD yesterday and have been looking closely for ways to pose her with more accuracy et. I know nobody wants to give away their "trade secrets" (and I 100% respect and understand if you don't). But how do you get the hair to look so real? You've got the texture and curls hanging on figure exactly like they do in the movie!!!! Congratulations. I however, ALWAYS have bad luck with rooted hair. As much as I like it on certain figures (hell, I think Aquaman should have rooted hair!!!!), I'm afraid to touch it for more than a few seconds at a time. For me "futzing" with the hair involves grabbing her by the legs and gently shaking her until the hair hangs about in a cool(ish) way. I know that's lame. I'm a nerd; I own it. What are you doing to your's to get its hair like this (please)!?!? Lol.

G1, you're kicking a** with your pics bro!!!! I love these/thanks for posting. I got the DVD yesterday and have been looking closely for ways to pose her with more accuracy et. I know nobody wants to give away their "trade secrets" (and I 100% respect and understand if you don't). But how do you get the hair to look so real? You've got the texture and curls hanging on figure exactly like they do in the movie!!!! Congratulations. I however, ALWAYS have bad luck with rooted hair. As much as I like it on certain figures (hell, I think Aquaman should have rooted hair!!!!), I'm afraid to touch it for more than a few seconds at a time. For me "futzing" with the hair involves grabbing her by the legs and gently shaking her until the hair hangs about in a cool(ish) way. I know that's lame. I'm a nerd; I own it. What are you doing to your's to get its hair like this (please)!?!? Lol.

Pm’d You..have patience, it’s long :lol

Man, by the time I get this figure there won't be any new poses for me to try! I think they've all officially been done now. :D

:lol Nah, there are still many different poses I haven’t tried yet because I don’t have the proper displays or backgrounds. I look forward to seeing more pics when majority of people start getting theirs.

Thought of a new Trinity pose

Last edited:
Back