1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no excuse for posting this...

IMG3926.jpg

Where you been hiding QGF :lol

I'm not sure where Qui Gon's been hiding, but I'm impressed with who he was hiding with! And even more impressed that she came out of there without any clothes...
Go Qui Gon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question for those that have her. is her torso armor solid hard plastic, or more of a rubery material?

Wish sideshow would hurry up and release a comic Wonder Woman :/

question for those that have her. is her torso armor solid hard plastic, or more of a rubery material?

Wish sideshow would hurry up and release a comic Wonder Woman :/

The first run with the shiny skin had a very hard vinyl type of plastic armor, there was barely any movement at all. The second and current run which is what SSC is shipping has a bit softer type of plastic, it’s a bit easier to to move her waist , but don’t expect much :lecture

Mine can with a really loose right ankle joint, contacted sideshow and they're sending a replacement.
Anyone else had any issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone else notice the peeling? I wonder if anyone else has this issue =/

Yes. Mine also had strip of skin peel off (I'm guessing it's paint). I still love this figure. But the second I saw that issue, it became a statue that no longer gets posed/articulated et. It's in the shelf with Sup and Batman. Haven't had any other issues since.

Sounds like the same peeling issue the gamora figure had. Well that sucks looks like deff waiting now to how these figures hold up. In words of bane " let' the QC begin"

Sounds like the same peeling issue the gamora figure had. Well that sucks looks like deff waiting now to how these figures hold up. In words of bane " let' the QC begin"

I did not own Gamora (or Rambo) but I heard about the problems with them. Does anyone here own those and if yes will you elaborate on what happened and how you kept the skin from being damaged?

But I also don't think it's an issue that should stress anyone out just yet. Remember, we all know what we're buying - high end, expensive 1/6 collectable figures. To compare with older generations of collectors: My grandfather was a pilot in WW II. After the war, he started collecting expensive, high end WW II model planes. He put them together, painted them, weathered them; added all the final touches needed to make it look authentic. When finished he would show it off to the family but NO ONE was allowed to touch it!!!! He would do this for several days until finally placing it with the others in a dust free glass display shelf. He treated his collection like an adult does his nice property. He could have acted like a child and thrown one out the window to see if it could fly but he didn't. And I feel the same about my Hot Toys. I get one. It's exciting. I "play with it" for a few days/weeks et. Then I remember it's an adult collectable (not a 12 year old's action figure), and on the shelf it goes. I'm satisfied. This ideology might be boring to some, but IMO it's showing respect to the item and my purchase/money.

Back