Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited for this figure. I watched Superman II with my stepson (10) the other night. He giggled and laughed throughout most of the movie at the Fx and "dorky characters". Honestly, even I chuckled at times. I may not watch the film in amazement like I did when I was his age but Reeve is still the one and only Supes.

HT this figure needs to move from internet gossip to reality within the coming year.

:lecture DAMN straight.

Christopher Reeve is, and forever will be, Superman to me.

:lecture DAMN straight.

Christopher Reeve is, and forever will be, Superman to me.

Agree 100% - Reeve was AMAZING in those films, his performance will make them live for ever. Noble, heroic, funny, and let's not forget, he somehow managed to make Clark and Superman seem like they were played by two different actors. Hot Toys is the perfect match for Reeve - anything associated with him needs to be of the highest possible quality.

Agree 100% - Reeve was AMAZING in those films, his performance will make them live for ever. Noble, heroic, funny, and let's not forget, he somehow managed to make Clark and Superman seem like they were played by two different actors. Hot Toys is the perfect match for Reeve - anything associated with him needs to be of the highest possible quality.

Agreed!! He is like the iconic Superman that everyone remembers and now lets beef up this thread with pics!!!

Christopher-Reeve---Superman-Photograph-C10102842.jpeg

superman_reeve.jpg

19-christopher-reeve.jpg

It would be great if he came with 2 heads, one determined, and one with the big smile. I'd love to be able to put him in a flying pose with the big smile like when looks into the camera at the end of the movie.

I think the Reeve films, even the good ones, are badly dated in everything bar his performance. His outfit is also a bit pyjama-like IMO. I far prefer Routh's costume, blasphemous I know. If only Reeve could have played Superman in a modern film with today's effects, today's costume design and a more mature approach to the villains.

Anyway a HT Reeve Supes figure is an immediate YES even with the silly costume. I'd kinda like an option to transfer him into a Routh outfit but I very much doubt they would do that.

Anyway a HT Reeve Supes figure is an immediate YES even with the silly costume. I'd kinda like an option to transfer him into a Routh outfit but I very much doubt they would do that.

BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!!!

Stern faced head
Smiling faced head
CK head
CK suit with hat, briefcase, paper, spent bullet
Supes suit
Reg/DX stand with extra stand piece for flying display
Kryptonite on chain

Also, a certificate like HT used to include.

DX 2in1.

I think the Reeve films, even the good ones, are badly dated in everything bar his performance. His outfit is also a bit pyjama-like IMO. I far prefer Routh's costume, blasphemous I know. If only Reeve could have played Superman in a modern film with today's effects, today's costume design and a more mature approach to the villains.

More than blasphemous!!!

Burn him at the stake!!! :lol

715io12.gif

Stern faced head
Smiling faced head
CK head
Supes suit
Kryptonite on chain

DX 2in1.

I got a feeling they will market these 2 figures individually

Not a wise decision :lol

:rip

I got the feeling that Supes will be a DX or like Marcus and MJ, come with everything so that you can have an alternate look i.e make a Clark yourself.
I can't see Kent selling that well on his own to people other than die-hard fans like myself

Stern faced head
Smiling faced head
CK head
Supes suit
Kryptonite on chain

DX 2in1.

How about light up red eyes for heat vison??

I love how whenever there is a new figure being released it has to be a DX. When hot toys first announced the DX line they said it would be specifically for going back and redoing past figures with the best tailoring/painting/sculpting and technology. So a reeves superman would have to be released as a MMS before a DX would even be released.

When hot toys first announced the DX line they said it would be specifically for going back and redoing past figures with the best tailoring/painting/sculpting and technology.

Have you got the source for this bud? I have no recollection of them stating this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back