Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my Hot Toys Reeve before I ever get mine from Les.

I just hope we see this sooner rather than later.
Fingers crossed that Yulii is sculpting the Head too.
The other sculptors are great, but Yulii is my favourite

We need an angry faced superman too, like the one with your name tag!:naughty

Where can I find what sculptors did which head sculpt?

Same with me. I have no doubt that Yulli will be the selected artist for this project.

I don't know about you guys, but I wish I had found out about a Reeve's Superman being made just a day or two before the first pictures were released.
All this waiting is excruciating
(Rhyme of the day)

There's a transalation of the Milk Magazine article that makes no mention whatsoever of Reeve Superman or Tron elsewhere on the board -
Hope this hasn't been a whopping great hoax...:(

Part of the article wasn't translated:
milkarticle.jpg

Just translated it. Definitely not a hoax, unless they lied to the Magazine reporters.

01 - J.C Hong says that Yulli & a group of Korean artistes actually have very high level of standards when it comes to head sculpts. Many at times, even though the product has already been approved by the movie company, they (Yulli) will still request to improve the product further.
J.C Hong: If I allow them to take a year or half time to produce a headsculpt, the end result will definitely be very good. But if we are working at such a pace, we will only be able to produce 1 to 3 1/6 products a year. This will not be possible? Under allowable circumstances, we will do our best in the limited time frame, to make every product to a most satisfactory level.

02 - Howard says that in 2010 the MMS series from Hot Toys will release a series of 1/6 collectibles based on classic movies. What they can reveal now it that a Christopher Reeves Superman & the 1982 Movie Tron are in the works. They are also planning 1/6 products for a series of upcoming blockbusters films. The year 2010 will not be an easy one.

I think it'd be cool if they made Zod,Ursa,Non,and Jor-el(Black suit),with pieces of a diorama of the Kryptonian court,and connecting bases(one of which features LEDS and the "floating rings holding Zod Ursa and Non.An LED Ring comes with one figure(Made to hold three figures),the others come with connecting bases that form around this ring(along with standard mms bases for those who prefer to house them alone.)

Thank for that translation Jun!!

So they're producing this figure.. but who said it was a DX?? Or is that just wishful thinking at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back