Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Bobby! Yours is the standard to follow as far as I'm concerned when it comes to Reeve's likeness.

I hope Hot toys will come out with their prototype photos soon.

How exactly is the suit for Superman even put on? Is there a slit down the back or something?

Those busts are unreal... really hope HT is able to get something similar in 1/6 :rock

This is what it's going to sound like when this thing is in the mail and on the way to me someday!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GwxWl-wfi5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GwxWl-wfi5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I noticed that DC direct have improved there Christopher Reeve Statue for 2010, but I'm still not hooked on it.
yhst-51568362379717_2088_37331178.jpg
If this Hot Toys announcement turns out to be hot air then I might bite

I was so excited for that statue (the first release one) but was disappointed on checking some final product photos. If only they had pulled off a better head sculpt, this statue would have been a treasure for me :(. Bring on the real Sups HT (fingers crossed)

Without derailing the thread too much, this is the sculpt I'm currently using to make my 1:1 Ultimate Reeve display - I wanted a much bulkier look reminiscent of the desert scenes at the end...

CR_Bust1-1.jpg

CR_Bust2-1.jpg

CR_Bust4-1.jpg

I hope Hot Toys is watching all this...!

I'm extremely lucky to own one of those sculpts all finished up. It's the pride of my collection. Hot Toys should definitely take note!

IMG_9298.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyone see Z's Reeve sculpt... don't know if it was posted here, but I saw it over on OSW. Looked badass :rock

I'm extremely lucky to own one of those sculpts all finished up. It's the pride of my collection. Hot Toys should definitely take note!

IMG_9298.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations on owning that masterpiece. That is the perfect Christopher Reeve Superman sculpt. If Hot Toys could shrink that down to a 1:6, I would be one happy camper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back