Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope they make a 2 in 1 Superman/Clark kent,that will be the most popular figure HT has ever made.

I sure hope they make a 2 in 1 Superman/Clark kent,that will be the most popular figure HT has ever made.
True.

Which is why some of us can't understand why an official announcement has not been made yet.
Like is said, as long as it happens eventually i'm gold. But damn i just gotta know.

You guys really think it'll be the most popular i.e. biggest selling figure HT has ever made? I somehow doubt that. I'm sure it'll sell.. as well as other popular figures but I just don't see it selling as well or the demand being as high as say *sigh* a Joker figure. :lol

I think that really depends on the quality of HTs execution on any eventual reeves supes - I have no doubt either that it will sell well, but whether it sells better than the joker figs is down to how well they do the figure.

I think the demand for a quality CR Superman is so high that people are willing to spend anywhere from $2K for that overrated CM to $60 for a Mattel toy bearing only a faint likeness to CR.

I'm a firm believer that a good quality HT CR Superman would be a huge seller....you're talking about an iconic figure from probably the most beloved comic book movie of all time.

True.

Which is why some of us can't understand why an official announcement has not been made yet.
Like is said, as long as it happens eventually i'm gold. But damn i just gotta know.

I know how you feel,same with what we thought was gonna be a DX03 and DX04,Rocky and Rambo according to that Hot Toys Magazine in hong Kong 2 years agoo i think,but we haven't heard anything more,and DX03 turned out to be Michael jackson BAD so...

Only a matter of time,Reeve was confirmed by Howard from Hot Toys in a interview earlier this year.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have to delay an announcement until after the Mattel version is released.

You guys really think it'll be the most popular i.e. biggest selling figure HT has ever made? I somehow doubt that. I'm sure it'll sell.. as well as other popular figures but I just don't see it selling as well or the demand being as high as say *sigh* a Joker figure. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm sorry.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...

not happening. :monkey2

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cXI4RGgNk7s&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cXI4RGgNk7s&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It wouldn't surprise me if they have to delay an announcement until after the Mattel version is released.

considering that they are both working with DC direct ( more or less) to get their respective supermen released, i woldn't be suprised if DC is forcing Hot toys to wait untill after the "budget" Mattel version is released inorder to maxamize sales potential.

2 in 1 or not I'll throw a nice suit on him and maybe customize a second head to get a CK out of Supes if HT doesn't make it. :lecture

So is anyone going to get a Mattel Supes? I just might pull the trigger just to have a decent Superman in the meantime.

i am not getting this like i said before after the quality of Hot Toys 1/6th figure is hard to go back but if your hungry go get one!.....:)

2 in 1 or not I'll throw a nice suit on him and maybe customize a second head to get a CK out of Supes if HT doesn't make it. :lecture

Oh but they are,CK is just as important as Superman when it comes to Reeve.

Don't be. :lol:lol:lol

I just haven't seen as much interest or demand for a Christopher Reeve Superman figure from HT outside of this board (or in the states). Go to ToyWorld for example. No petition threads, etc.

So iunno..

But there's Keaton Batman threads right? :lecture Right!? :pray:

I cant wait for this to be shown in proto pics so everyone can grab there pitch forks and yell at hottoys because something small is off about something... you know its gonig to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back