Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys can see the P1 gauntlet and leg armor in that pic, right?

Holy crap, that's right. I wouldn't be bummed if they're not doing a Classic, but if they are, awesome. Pretty neutral on my end. All my Predators display really needs is the three Super-Preds, but I'll take what else I can get.

I thought HT announced that they were to make 4 Preds from Predators, so it shouldn't be a surprise if that is the Classic. Especially after were all ready got Zerker, Falc & knowing that Tracker is on the way. Makes sense for HT to make it to, easy money knowing how many people out there wanting a classic.

I thought HT announced that they were to make 4 Preds from Predators, so it shouldn't be a surprise if that is the Classic. Especially after were all ready got Zerker, Falc & knowing that Tracker is on the way. Makes sense for HT to make it to, easy money knowing how many people out there wanting a classic.

:exactly: Makes sense to me.

They announced they were to make 4? I had no idea, is that on their official site or Facebook page?

Wouldnt surprise me to see 4 made from the movie considering the predator figures sell really well. However, what does irk me is the lack of removeable masks.

Without trawling this whole thread, can someone please just clarify the following for me:

Is this a new version of the classic 1987 PREDATOR, or some sort of Pred from PREDATORS?

There's a predator in PREDATORS that was fashioned to look like the classic 87 pred. Beserker predator and him have a battle during the film.

Thank you. :)

When you say 'look like', is it basically exactly the same? As in, could this be taken for an improved original PREDATOR figure, if HT fix the proportions and helmet, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back