Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look like the costumes... except Classic's loincloth isn't strand-y at the bottom.

Where did you get these wonderful toys!?

Those look like the costumes... except Classic's loincloth isn't strand-y at the bottom.

It's from KNB's site so it's the costumes used on set. I remember seeing other pictures of Classic before he had his netting on. It must have been costume testing or something:dunno

It's from KNB's site so it's the costumes used on set. I remember seeing other pictures of Classic before he had his netting on. It must have been costume testing or something:dunno

Yea I kinda figured after looking at it closely. But yea I remember that the initial sneak peek pics of the Classic had a regular non-battle damaged bio. The damage may have been added on later on. Not sure about it though.

Yea I kinda figured after looking at it closely. But yea I remember that the initial sneak peek pics of the Classic had a regular non-battle damaged bio. The damage may have been added on later on. Not sure about it though.

I think he looks a tad too naked too:lol The new Preds looks good with no netting but Classic not so much:lol

I think he looks a tad too naked too:lol The new Preds looks good with no netting but Classic not so much:lol

Yea Classic just has a lot less texture in his skin patterns compared to the Super Preds. Now if the Classic and all the other preds wore the netting to help the camo spread better throughout their bodies, why don't the Super Preds wear them?

Yea Classic just has a lot less texture in his skin patterns compared to the Super Preds. Now if the Classic and all the other preds wore the netting to help the camo spread better throughout their bodies, why don't the Super Preds wear them?

In regards to the netting helping with the camo, is this canon or just fan fiction?

Haven't checked this for like 1 day feels like forever. Saw new update on HT on Facebook for Sweeney Todd.. I was like when's the announcement for Classic Arghhhhh!!!1

Haven't checked this for like 1 day feels like forever. Saw new update on HT on Facebook for Sweeney Todd.. I was like when's the announcement for Classic Arghhhhh!!!1

Don't count on it being soon. If they do indeed make one I'm thinking they will show it us in July maybe, for a late Q4 release.

Don't count on it being soon. If they do indeed make one I'm thinking they will show it us in July maybe, for a late Q4 release.

I think it could be farther off than that Im afraid. :(

I could see HT just holding off and giving us a DX treatment that comes with the stuff for both P1 and Classic and a pillar base. As a DX. But that probably wont be till 2012 at the earliest.

I just wish they would have explained how the Predator got off of earth before his wrist bomb exploded and how he ended up in the super-Pred's base camp. Maybe it'll be explained in the upcoming Inbetweequel.

But seriously, every time I see a new post in this thread I pop in thinking I'm going to find some good news. Curses!

I just wish they would have explained how the Predator got off of earth before his wrist bomb exploded and how he ended up in the super-Pred's base camp. Maybe it'll be explained in the upcoming Inbetweequel.

But seriously, every time I see a new post in this thread I pop in thinking I'm going to find some good news. Curses!

I know they are not the same Predator, Im just saying I could see HT packing a DX as an either or version.

You people and your stupid know it all comments...:rotfl Ive been a fan of Predator since I saw the orginal film in the theater, Im pretty sure I know the difference.

I think it could be farther off than that Im afraid. :(

I could see HT just holding off and giving us a DX treatment that comes with the stuff for both P1 and Classic and a pillar base. As a DX. But that probably wont be till 2012 at the earliest.

If it was done right and accurate, I'd happily wait for that.

Really?! You might want to read a couple of pages back and read the numerous Classic is not P1 posts...there's alot of them:lol

This thread makes my head hurt:banghead

I know they are not the same Predator, Im just saying I could see HT packing a DX as an either or version.

I get you, P1/ Classic DX set:yess:

They're not the same! Kevin Peter Hall died years ago, so Jason Voorhees played Classic, or something like that? Was it Kane Hodder? He played Jason. Or Ken Kirzinger? He also played Jason. Who was the guy in that re-boot?

Did I cause some more confusion? And yes, I know Derek Mears played the Classic Predator :)

They're not the same! Kevin Peter Hall died years ago, so Jason Voorhees played Classic, or something like that? Was it Kane Hodder? He played Jason. Or Ken Kirzinger? He also played Jason. Who was the guy in that re-boot?

Did I cause some more confusion? And yes, I know Derek Mears played the Classic Predator :)

Derek Mears played Jason in the Reboot and yes you are correct , he played the Undersized fat Predator in Predators :wave

Derek Mears played Jason in the Reboot and yes you are correct , he played the Undersized fat Predator in Predators :wave

I know that ........ at least I think I did. :panic:

Thanks for killing my sarcasm. Just isn't as effective when someone corrects you :pfft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back