Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are not the same Predator, Im just saying I could see HT packing a DX as an either or version.

You people and your stupid know it all comments...:rotfl Ive been a fan of Predator since I saw the orginal film in the theater, Im pretty sure I know the difference.

Hey, I hope you didn't think I was going after you with my comment. Just poking a little fun at the whole P1 = Classic mess. :rotfl

if they do make the classic predator, i hoep they make it with a slightly bigger head. the recent preds compared to the first few models have slightly smaller heads.
and i surely would have mine tied like in the movie HEHE

by the way, any tips on assembling a hot toys chopper predator?
i just received a new one as a gift. heard some parts from the first few models can be qutie fragile. any tips/advise? thanks!

if they do make the classic predator, i hoep they make it with a slightly bigger head. the recent preds compared to the first few models have slightly smaller heads.
and i surely would have mine tied like in the movie HEHE

by the way, any tips on assembling a hot toys chopper predator?
i just received a new one as a gift. heard some parts from the first few models can be qutie fragile. any tips/advise? thanks!

I have never been so lucky to receive such a great gift lol.

Anyway it's simple. Just follow the instruction. For the part that u find it hard to put together just heat it with hair dryer until it's soften then put it all together. U may want to be careful when putting the skull trophy. There's video on u tube or here explaining how to put it the skull together.

:lecture Yup, be real careful with those skull trophies too.
They're selling for more than the price of a new figure on ebay.

So who volunteers to post that they are not the same predator and to list the differences on every single page of this thread until finally there are no noobs left to ask the question?

So who volunteers to post that they are not the same predator and to list the differences on every single page of this thread until finally there are no noobs left to ask the question?

Someone should make a signature with it in too, just to make sure.

You volunteering btw? :wink1:

In that case it should be a sticky thread so that it stays at the top.

The title will read: Classic is NOT P1!
No text and thread locked. :rotfl

normal_pbluray598-1.jpg

I think it's safe to say (at this point in the year) that Tracker is going to be the last figure in the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back